23: Blood

Jennie's POV

I was dreaming of the heavens & having the best sleep of my life. I rolled, twisted & stretched on the bed, I was feeling much better today and I opened my eyes to see a tall dark haired person with a perfectly sculpted body.
Oh Taehyung! You're handsome.

Suddenly last night's event struck me. But surprisingly I didn't feel awkward thinking about it, it was rather pleasant.

"Were you here the entire night!?" I asked

"Yes... Why?" He replied.

"Nooo..." wait that can't happen. I was flushed.

"Yess..." He said, smiling at me.

"Um... okay but why?"

"So you really think I was here the entire night. you're amusing"

I opened my mouth but shut it immediately after because I didn't know the correct words to use at that instant.

"I came to check on you & You seem alright, now go get freshen up. I'm waiting" He said.

"What for?" I asked.

"Sightseeing...Obviously for breakfast duh" He mocked.

"Oh yeah. I'll be right there" I said and hopped towards the bathroom. Don't ask me why? I just feel the vibe today, I'm so happy, refreshed.

I got refreshed, tied my hair into a bun, a little bit of face mist & put on some casual tops & jeans with white sneakers.

After I got out of the wash, I saw Mino & Taehyung whispering & giggling about something.

"What are you guys whispering behind my back?" I snapped catching both of their attentions.

"All good about you beautiful" Mino replied.

"So aren't we going for breakfast?" I asked.

"Ofcourse We are, c'mon" Taehyung replied.

Taehyung's POV

I walked down to her room and opened the door as quietly as possible trying not to wake her up. She was still sleeping & now in a fetal position. I sat beside her, she is beautiful.

I can't wait to make her mine. I can fight the world for her. But no, I'll wait, I'll wait for the right time to come. Keeping her safe is my utmost priority for now.

She turned & stretched. The cutest thing ever. I stood up, she slowly opened her eyes rubbing on to it.

"Were you here the entire night!?" She said looking a bit startled.

"Yes... Why?" I replied.

"Nooo..."

"Yess..." I smiled at her.

"Umm... okay but why?"

"So you really think I was here the entire night.you're amusing"

She opened her mouth but shut it immediately after as if contemplating over what to say but then failing miserably.

"I came to check on you & You seem alright, now go get freshen up. I'm waiting"

"What for?"

"Sightseeing...Obviously for breakfast duh" I said.

"Oh yeah. I'll be right there"

She hopped towards the bathroom. Mino came by after a bit.

"How's she now?" He asked.