15: Dream

Taehyung's POV

Her calm, beautiful face shining in the moonlight while sleeping, gave me a feeling of serenity.

There is fear, caution, frustration and so much more that she hides within her. She seems to have built a shield around her to protect herself from everyone. She's reserved and it is hard to actually win and claim her.

But it is different to see her while sleeping, She is carefree and more peaceful like this. She lets her shield down to make way for the wild fantasies and dreams that she is waiting to happen. It's her escape.

I'm shocked of the things that she can do to me even while she is asleep. I need to protect her at any cost. She's my responsibility and as the days are passing it is getting more and more dangerous for her.

I moved towards her, I study her perfect face intently & caress her cheeks, they were the softest ones I have ever touched and then placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and whispered-

"You're mine"

Jennie's POV

I was in a cab heading to Jisoo's dorm. Thank god, I wasn't running late today. We have to make the final plan about the timings and other things, since the day is tomorrow. The trip day.

It was a long way, I was getting bored. I put on my earplugs and relaxed back.

Suddenly I remembered something, About my dream, oh my, that was so strange.

It was dark and I was lost, But somebody appeared in front of me. Somebody! It could have been anybody, But it was Taehyung.

The white creamy tone of his skin was scintillating in the moonlight. He was walking towards me, darkness started to fade, sun rays were blazing all around. It seemed ethereal, then he stood in front of me. What he did was caress my cheek and laid a kiss on my forehead, it was a dream, I'm sure it was.

But it felt real, very real. I could feel his cold fingers run across my cheek and his soft lips on my forehead.

Then he mumbled something, I could see his lips move but I don't really remember what he said and then he was gone and I was carried away by flashes of emotions of pain, fear, uncertainty and then there was darkness again.

That was strange, I feel something whenever he is around me or even if he's not, only the thought of him arouses certain unusual emotions that I have never experienced before.

"Excuse me Mam, you've reached your destination" The cab driver said pulling me back to reality.

I paid him. Before entering I could already hear voices, giggles and laughs. Maybe I wasn't that early afterall.

I headed towards Jisoo's dorm, but I was hesitant.

Hesitant? Yes, to face him. Whatever I saw in a dream yesterday makes absolutely no sense. That wasn't even supposed to happen yet I feel a bit nostalgic and shy.

How am I going to face him?

"Jendeuk, what are you doing there? Come inside" Jisoo said.

I came inside, yes everyone was already there.

I don't want to search for him. I don't want to search for him. Eyes stay in control. Eyes stay in control.

"Hey Jennie, come sit here" Mino said. I went up to him. He was sitting on the couch near the window and he was also there. Kim Taehyung, he didn't really notice me. He was on his phone.

"Hello everyone! Sorry for being late" I said.

"How are you feeling today? Mino said you were down" Jimin asked.

"Oh I'm better, thanks"

Mino-"Okay, so first things first. I hope you all have stacked your luggage with all your needs. Cause this is gonna be a long vacation. We're meeting tomorrow sharp 4:00 am, taking the first flight to England. And Jen you can't be late."

Me-"I'll try my best not to."

Lisa-"What else?"

Mino-"what else? That's it and enjoy!"

We all started talking, eating and enjoying our time together.

At times I would take a quick glance at Taehyung but he never seemed to pay any attention to any of us.

He kept his eyes sturdy on his phone. It felt like he was just here because he was obliged to. Generally he isn't like this, I wonder what happened to him.

I'm not talking to him first, that's for sure since he's the one who didn't reply yesterday. And let us just say the weird dream makes it even more awkward for me. He was the last person I thought about before sleeping maybe that was why I got a dream like that.

But why did I see him kissing me and what were those feelings that felt so real?

Then for a short period of time our eyes met, I immediately looked away. I realised that for the past few minutes while thinking about that weird dream, I was most probably gawking at him wide eyed.

I could have sworn that I saw a smirk forming on his face after that awkward interaction.

Maybe I should get over it now. Afterall, it was just a dream

_

Ya'll know the feeling when we unintentionally start developing feelings for somebody but keep denying it? but what's bound to happen will find a way to happen.