2: Kim Taehyung

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

A new day, with new energy blah blah... Everything's bullshit. I have classes all day. I highly doubt if I'm going to make it out alive today.

I hurriedly got all of my stuff from my locker and ran to my class. It was very early, there were only two people in the first row. I took a seat near the window in the second row.

The mild sunlight coming through the glass window fell on my skin caressing it. I took a glance outside. It is fall, the breeze coming through the now opened window moved my hair, tousling it into buoyant curls. It carried with it the fragrance of earth, soft after the washing of the rain and a sweet and steady sense of joy. It was like a gospel choir, harmonized in such a way which celebrated each hue and showed how they belong together. All of which had a comforting delight.

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned my head to find the seats getting filled with students. The struggle has begun. I sighed and the teacher arrived moments later.

First Physics, then English and then freaking maths. I really wanted to bash whoever made this shitty timetable  with my 'oh so heavy' textbooks.

It was Literature/English now.
"Hey babe!" Lisa shouted from the door.

"Hello to my favorite person!" I yelled back.

"What's poppin?"

"Surviving classes" I sighed.

"Yeah, they really be fucking us up" Lisa said and we chattered for a bit until the professor arrived.

We spent the entire period mocking around and passing weird comments on 'types of students in an English class' but every good thing comes to an end too fast. The bell went for the third period.

Lisa & I had an overly melodramatic session of goodbyes. And seconds after came the maths professor.  An hour for the bell to go for recess. Can I die already?

The teacher first asked for our assignments & started blabbing things about Trigonometry. I was barely paying any attention and trying really hard not to fall asleep.

A knock on the door in the middle of the class made all the heads turned. Perhaps somebody was late to the class.

The door slowly slid open revealing a tall boy, black clad from top to bottom , shiny, milky skin I had never seen before , his veins bulging out & his blonde hair falling down to his forehead. He immediately bowed to the professor.

The class which was dead silent now filled with murmurs.

"omg he's so handsome... "

"he has  perfect skin"

"his height is just perfect"

"black is his color"

And so they went on...

I suddenly realized that the entire time I have been staring at his face intensely. I felt embarrassed and Just when I was about to turn away from him, my gaze met his and our eyes got locked for a moment.

A chill went down my spine.

His eyes! His fucking eyes!
Those were the most mesmerizing ones I had ever seen. Blue colored iris with what looked like a fire ring around it and the dark pupils. I was stunned.Those had to be lenses. 

Soon he broke the eye contact and walked into the class.

He introduced himself to us,

"I'm Kim Taehyung" he said. His tone had a hint of British accent.
His low pitched, soft, husky voice echoed in the room.

More murmurs followed.

He went to the third row. I saw the girls making a place for him. Some of them were already drooling over him.

And yet, the boring class continued. But like a nightmare, The teacher asked me to solve a question on the board.

Holy lord! I practiced this shit yesterday but I was still clueless about it. The teacher looked somewhat disappointed & asked if anybody else could solve it.

And guess who comes up?
Ya ya, The new boy.

He solved the entire problem in just 5 seconds.

And I stood there with my embarrassed ass probably looking like the greatest fool of all time. He's a newbie and is already doing wonders in Mathematics. That hurt my ego.

"Jennie go to Taehyung, he'll help you solving this question..." The professor said.

Like hell I would do that.
I looked at him while returning to my seat. He was explaining the question to the girl seating nearby. But clearly neither of them were interested in solving the question even a tiny bit.

I rolled my eyes and went to my seat. I was trying to understand the question all by myself when I felt someone watching me. I directly turned my head towards the newbie's direction and noticed the boy already staring at me.

His gaze was very intense and my entire body sizzled

His gaze was very intense and my entire body sizzled. I immediately looked away but I could bet he was still staring. What a creep.

"Jennie! Did you solve the question or not?" The professor asked making me flinch.

This is madness, I thought. I decided to go ask the professor himself. But i was obstructed by a tall figure.

"Need some help?" The voice was deep, hell very deep. I looked up to find Taehyung. I was already backing up by a few steps.

He swiftly took my book and notebook from my hands and sat on a seat near mine. He moved his head signalling me to seat beside him. I didn't know what to to do so I finally decided to seat beside him out of pure courtesy if nothing else.

He started to explain me the question and surprisingly he was quite good in explaining, the question seemed very easy to me now. I thanked him to which he nodded and smiled. 

While taking back all of my stuff, My charm bracelet got stuck with his shirt. Why does everything has to be so awkward with me all the time? I thought. He untangled it for me. And I apologized to him and he replied,

"never mind, but you gotta  take care of yourself... " He smirked and then left.

What a weirdo.