43: Kim Taennie

S I K E

Third person POV

Lisa sat down as she saw Mino standing in front of Jennie's casket. Tears started to cloud her vision. Why did she have to go so soon? She didn't deserve to die.

"I didn't know Jennie for too long but the moment I met her, I knew she was different from all others. She was strong and brave... Perfectly proven" He let out a sad chuckle and wiped a tear. "She had a feisty attitude but along with that, she had a warm heart. She was a bright ray of sunshine and one of the best people I have ever met. She'll never be forgotten" He concluded and sat next to Irene.

Baekhyun went up to her casket,
"An angel she was, The most supportive person I had ever come across. She was strong, very strong. She will forever remain my greatest friend. I'll miss you Jennie" He said, took a last glance at Jennie's casket and returned back.

Next was Jungkook,
"I had known Jennie since she was a child, she became my best friend. She had a very fun and caring personality. I remember how we used to fight over slightest of things and she always managed to win and I was always the one to apologise first. And yet again, I'm sorry Jennie, I'm really sorry that I couldn't do anything to save you. I'll miss you" He returned to his seat whilst he sobbed.

That's when Lisa realised that it was her turn, blood started to rush through her veins rapidly and her heart beat increased, she couldn't believe that she was walking up to her best friend's casket to give her the final tribute.

When she reached near the casket, the first person she saw was Taehyung. He sat on the first row staring blankly at the ground, he was broken.

Lisa had never seen him in such a state. He had gone through so much, his father's death and his own mother trying to kill him because she was blinded by the greed of power. She was glad that the stupid queen was going to be executed.

Jennie was the only good thing left in his life, it was like he had no reason to live any more. Then she saw Jennie's mother's face, The pain of losing her husband and her daughter was evident on her pale face. It was as if all her hope to live just vanished.

"So Jennie...The word Jennie in itself is the most beautiful thing one could ever imagine. Jennie was a wonderful person, She was smart and caring. She was protective and would do anything for her loved ones, which she clearly proved. She truly was the brave daughter of a brave king." Lisa wiped a tear from her face.
"If you were having a crappy day and you saw her smiling then you couldn't help but smile as well. Her smile was contagious. You could never be sad around her. She only radiated love for everyone. That's the power Jennie held, she was an angel and now she's in a better place..." Lisa's voice was shaky while she spoke the last words.
"I'll miss her calling 'Lily don't do this, don't do that' so much.... I'll miss everything about her. She never really died. She'll stay alive in our memories forever"

Then Lisa turned to face the open casket and looked down onto her lifeless face.

"I'll miss you Jen..." She whispered and placed her hands onto Jennie's. She cried but managed to remove her hand and closed the casket down before turning to walk away.

Suddenly there was a bang as wood splinters flew away in all directions. All of them took covers, ensuring it didn't splinter their hearts.

Lisa slowly looked over to the now destroyed casket to find Jennie crouched, red eyes blazing and lips curled up over her teeth as she snarled.

"Holy shit..." Lisa gasped.

Jennie's POV

What on Earth was going on?