27: Promise

Jennie's POV

I cussed under my breath as I was vigorously shaken to wake up. I opened my eyes to find Agatha with a worried look-

"Miss, wake up please. You'll get late for the shopping" She said.

Argghh...I struggled to leave the soft bed & gave a glance at the clock.

"8 o'clock!Are you kidding me? Did I really...?"

"Yes miss, but please hurry up. Lord Taehyung won't like it if you're late"

"Who... What...why?"

"In short, all of your friends have already left & you'll be going with Lord Taehyung"

Why me!?

"Miss, please hurry" Agatha looked really worried.

I could have said a straight no on his face, but I haven't talked to him since the morning incident. I should really make up to him. Everything should be made clear. He has done enough messing with my head.

I immediately got dressed up in the outfit which according to Agatha was "specially sent" by Taehyung for me to wear. He's so weird, why is he doing this? But the outfit looked really nice.

Agatha accompanied me downstairs as we made our way out. The same Lamborghini that I saw on the party night stood there.

"This is lord's favourite car, only the chosen ones get a ride on it" She said and winked at me & after that she left.

Don't tell me I have to go in this car. I internally started to whine. As a voice coming from my back said-

"You look beautiful"

Before I could say, let me just drool a bit. Why in the world are you so handsome Kim Taehyung. It seems like he owns the color black.

I gave him a smile and started moving towards the car, he opened the door for me to sit in. How much I hated to sit in the same place where the bitch sat. He then sat on the driver's seat and rode the car.

We passed through the beautiful and huge garden. The beauty simply never became old to admire.

"Those topiaries are in the shape of our forefathers, the ones who ruled earlier" Taehyung said breaking the silence.

"Why don't you all rule now then?" That question just automatically slipped my mouth out of pure curiosity.

"Things went wrong after the death of my real father, actually his very death was wrong..." He said in a rather sad tone, as I saw his face filled with grief which wasn't common to see.

"I'm sorry..." I looked at him giving him an assuring look with a smile. He smiled back at me which warmed my heart. I wish I could always make you feel like that.

The rest of the journey again fell silent. There were many questions I needed to ask him, but I just couldn't. All I could say was a Thank you for waiting for me when all of my friends just left for shopping.

He just casually said that it was his duty. Welp that obviously wasn't, but I don't think I can fight him so I'll shut up.

We reached the destination, there was no way I could catch up with the others so I and Taehyung just made it to ourselves. I love shopping but I was just not feeling like it plus it was a bit awkward with Taehyung.

We went into a few stores and I got a bunch of clothes, Taehyung literally paid for every single thing that I bought. I tried to protest but that didn't really work in front of him.