19: The Kims

Jennie's POV

"You're very beautiful." I said to Agatha trying to start a conversation.

"Lord Taehyung was right indeed." She replied.

"About what, Oh what did he say about me... ?"

"Don't worry. All good actually. He said you are very sweet but nobody would like to get on your last nerve"

"That's messed up. Buy If I may ask..." I replied.

"Sure, I'm here to answer your questions." She said sweetly.

"umm... So is this like a real fortress !?"

"Yes Miss. A royal Fortress to be specific"

"What? I thought the only royal family in England is The British Royal Family!"

"Well, it is surely not the only one. But The Kims are no longer in power." She said.

It must be some sort of royal, king-to-king stuff, I thought.

"I see then... So how far do we have to go?"

"I'm sorry miss, But to the uppermost floor. Lord Taehyung specially ordered a room for you there."

Ok, so is this his way of apologising cause he was rude to me earlier.

"If you don't mind me asking, Why is it master Mino but lord Taehyung? You know I'm just curious"

"Both of them are princes but Lord Taehyung was supposed to be the heir apparent. I mean he still is or should but nobody knows what will happen yet." She said smiling at me.

Whatever that meant cause I didn't understand a thing.

I smiled faintly trying not to look like a dumb. Princes? Is it even the 21st century? Or did we travel back through a time machine.

"We're here Miss."

I didn't realise that we were already in the uppermost floor.

The walls were a white stone and the roof was grey slate. I could see a long alley with wooden doors on either side, which made me curious about the things it held inside. Walking further, The air was scented with fresh flowers.

And then Family portraits were painted in oils and hung in gold frames. One caught my attention. It was a nuclear family, A lady, a very beautiful lady actually- held a child, a boy. And a tall dark haired handsome man.

"That's the royal family" Agatha said, I stared at her face dumbstruck.

"That's our honourable queen Kim Yu-Ri, Lord Taehyung in her arms. And our most honourable late king, Kim Han"

Kim Han, Kim Han.
That echoed in the empty long alley.

Now I kind of get it. Taehyung's father was the real king & so Taehyung was supposed to be a heir. Now he must have a foster father, meaning Mino's father. Okay, I'm not that dumb afterall.

"Anyways we shall proceed" Agatha said.

I took a last glance at the portrait, somewhere below there. It was Written~Painted by Louis Francois

I have heard that name before...

"So am I sharing a room with my girlfriends?" I asked excited.

"No mam.You'll have separate rooms." And saying that she stopped before a wooden door that had a number engraved in it "3016"

How many rooms does this fortress have? I wondered. Agatha started playing through the bunch of keys, struggling to find the correct one.

"So, are my friends next door?" I asked a bit louder fighting the sound of the jingling keys that were kinda annoying.

"Oh no miss, the right door is Lord Taehyung's room, The left one is Master Mino's the two doors next to it are the princesses. Your friends are either on the first or the second floor." Agatha replied with triumph in her voice because she had found the right key.

"Wait what? I mean why? I want to be with my friends."

"I guess Lord Taehyung & Master Mino are your friends too. Also the princesses are of your age" Agatha replied.

Yes, But why me? This is where the monarch dwells. Why am I here?

"Cmon' in" she said & I was snapped back to reality, after I turned to get into the room. I was left with my mouth & eyes wide opened. This can't be real.

"Is this for real?" I mumbled though did not expect an answer to that.

"Yes mam. Lord Taehyung gave me the orders to redo this room in accordance to your liking"

Okay now. I think this is too much. Maybe I should tell Taehyung that I'm not mad at him, he doesn't need to do all of these.

The room's entire theme was rose pink & some touch of white. It had glittery fairy lights. It contained a huge bed, neatly made, two straight-backed chairs,There were beautiful, drapery curtains at the dormer windows, aesthetic pictures on the wall which were kind of intriguing. Over to the bedpost & pink satin sheets. On the floor was a white plush rug.

"This door is to the closet & That one is the washroom, I'll be leaving now miss. I'll let you know when it's dinner time & if you need anything, You can call me, I'm in-charge of this floor.Take rest."

"I will. Goodbye Agatha and Thank you"I replied as she smiled & left the room.

I threw myself onto the bed, the bed was one of the softest things I had ever lied on, I felt like I was melting into it.

The vibes were different here. It felt like we were back in the seventies or eighties. IDK. Like the olden times.

So they're a royal family. I mean used to be one or whatever. Interesting. I wonder what more England holds for me.

I was lost in my thoughts, when I heard a knock on the door.

"Agatha...? I asked walking towards the door.