「 End Note 」

.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。

☆°。 ☆°

THANK YOU !

✮°。 ✮°

.✮。• *₊°。 ☆°。

I would like to thank each and every one of you, who was a part of this crazy journey with me. I'm truly grateful for all the love and support that I received for my first ever book on this platform.

About the sequel-:
No Sequel for this book.

FACTS

Nobody cares but here are some random facts about this book:

1. This book was previously named "What are you?"
I didn't have a particular plot at that time so I literally named it whatever :<

2. The very first and significant inspiration for this book was from the following books:
"His possession" and "I was Sold to my dead brother's best friend"

3. Yang-Hyun-Suk was supposed to be the actual villain but when I was writing "Ch-42 The End" I found it rather plain and dull. So Queen Yu-Ri was made the main villain in the end :>

4. Lisa & Jungkook were never supposed to be vampires.

5. Mino was never going to be a villain. When I introduced Mino as a character, Many of the readers assumed before-hand that he was gonna be a traitor or a villain. He was actually very loyal to Taehyung.

6. The story's plot was going to take place in Korea itself but I shifted it to England to give it more classic and historical vibes :")

7. Previously the plot made where Taehyung and Jennie were half-siblings TT Now they're cousins. Changed on : 08.07.2022.

8. Not mentioned in the book but Baekhyun's dad was killed by Byun Lee(His uncle) on the instructions of Yang-Hyun-Suk and Yu-Ri. Yu-Ri killed Jennie's father aka Taehyung's uncle.

9. Most of the vampire stories that I read on Wattpad had sad endings and I was never a fan of sad endings so I finished my book in the happiest way possible. (Ch-43 Kim Taennie)

10. The term vrevain has no literal meaning but still used in the context. Only The vampire Diaries, The originals or The Legacies fans would know!

And this is where I bid my final Goodbye!

(Stan Jennie, Stan Taehyung )