34: Punishment⚠️

WARNING

WARNING

Mature content ahead
(like hell any of ya'll gonna listen)

Mature content ahead(like hell any of ya'll gonna listen)

Third person POV

Jennie was dropped off at the mansion and Lisa left after that. She reluctantly walked inside but instead of going straight upstairs to her room she went to the living area. She spread herself comfortably on the couch near the fire place since she had nothing better to do.

Jennie was annoyed but recalling Lisa's words--
"Trust me, he's the worst in both cases, be it angry or jealous"
Somewhere deep down she was nervous at the same time.

A sliding sound of the main door snapped her out of these thoughts. She didn't bother to look around.

"I want you in the study. Right now." Taehyung said. His voice was firm and calm but one could feel the seriousness in it, he was back from the party & he was pissed for sure.

Jennie's heart skipped a beat as she quickly figured that it was Taehyung. 'What does he want from me now?' She thought.

She contemplated for a few moments about whether she should go to the study or not, something within her said not to piss off Taehyung anymore and she got up from the couch and started walking towards the study.

She reached the study but before knocking on the door she took a deep breath and asked herself to calm down. She decided not to panic and answer everything without bothering much.

She knocked on the door but there was no answer. She then slowly rolled the knob and opened the door, sticking her head inside. She saw Taehyung sitting on the desk chair with a glass of liquor in his hands but he wasn't looking at her. So Jennie quietly entered into the room and closed the door behind her.

"What is it?" She asked.

Without giving an answer right away, Taehyung stood up from where he was sitting and slowly paced towards her. He stood right in front of her inches away and the tension in the room began to rise.