13: Attack

Jennie's POV

I was running late again.

"hey! Where are you guys?" I had called Jisoo.

"We're still at the café. The boys haven't arrived yet."

Jisoo was speaking when Lisa interrupted her and said-

"I'm saying again. Let us just go and not wait for them. We're independents plus I'm not losing my way in this mall"

I giggled at Lisa's feminism.

"I'll be right there, see ya!"

After I reached the café we all gossiped for a bit, talking about things we were excited for and what we'll do once we reach England.

Rosé-"I'm going to each and every shopping mall"

Lisa-"I'm going to buy lots of tea"

Jisoo-"Ok girls, we'll try every possible thing that we can. But first let us just focus on the present. Where are the boys?"

Me-"Let me call Mino"

He declined my call. Maybe they're nearby. After sometime the boys arrived. My eyes involuntarily searched for Taehyung but he hadn't come. They were actually not all of them. It was only Mino, JK, Jimin, Jin & J-hope.

We approached them.
"Hey! where are the others"

"Rest all said we can shop for them" Mino replied.

Wow, he looks handsome.

We all kind of parted after that. I was with Mino, Jisoo and Jin. Rest all were somewhere else.

Me-"I think we should start from the clothes section"

We went to forever young. Jin and Jisoo went to the other side, leaving me and Mino alone.

"You would look more beautiful in red" Mino said when I was confused between two dresses, one of which was blue and other one was red.

Me-"Oh! I didn't see you there"

Mino-"But I was seeing you the entire time"

This made me blush a little.

"Don't you have anything better to do? " I asked.

"Not really, because I always do what is best."

That doubtlessly made me blush harder.

"You should try that on" He said.

I went to the changing room to try the red dress on. And the dress indeed looked gorgeous.

*Jennie's dress*

*Jennie's dress*

After that I went to show it to Mino and congratulate him for making a good choice!

"You are a piece of art, you know that right?"

"Thank you"

This boy is so good at giving compliments.

After that I went to back to change. While going back towards the changing room, I felt somebody's presence. I turned back thinking it was Mino but I could see him standing at the counter.

Suddenly, someone grasped my hand and almost knocked me down. When I was about to shout. He blocked my mouth with his big hands. I was barely even able to breathe.

I looked up to find a medium height man, he wasn't muscular but his grip was very strong and his eyes were blood red.

"Aren't you the one? Where is he?" He said.

"Hey what is going on? Get off her"

Suddenly Mino came out of nowhere and rushed towards me. The dark haired man gave me a jerk and pushed me towards Mino and ran away & within a fraction of seconds he disappeared somewhere round the corner. He was gone.

I just couldn't believe the fact that I was attacked by a person.

"Jennie are you okay? I'm so sorry for leaving you alone"

My mind and body were still processing what just happened. It greatly shocked me somehow. I had never been attacked physically before.

What if Mino hadn't come in the right time? And what was that stranger talking about?

"Jennie it's okay, Calm down. I'm really sorry for what just happened. I think he was some drunkard"

I could hear Mino talking but I was too numb to say or do anything.

He then wrapped me into a hug. I felt safe for now.

"thank you for saving me. I don't even know what would have happened if you weren't there" I mumbled slowly.

"No need to thank me. I think you should go back and take some rest. I'll drop you. And don't worry about others I'll let them know"

"Yes thank you but please don't tell others what happened, they'll worry unnecessarily" I said, I really didn't want to ruin their moods.

After that Mino dropped me at my place, I was grateful for his concern.

"See ya! And thank you for everything" I said.

"Don't worry and Take care" He said and left.

Though Mino said that the stranger was a drunkard. But why would he think that I was the one whom he was finding or I would know where that so called "him" was.

Exhaustion took its best on me and I fell asleep without even changing.

Taehyung's POV

"I asked you to fucking take care of her, what the hell were you doing?"

"I'm sorry brother. But she was going to the changing room and then he came out of nowhere" Mino replied.

I was enraged. I knew this would happen. Somehow it was my fault but I wanted to correct it. She must be so terrified. Our secret was so close from revealing.

"I'll have to find him ASAP. Till then I want you to take utmost care of her. Just be with her always. Act according to our plan"

"I will brother. Sorry for disappointing you today." Mino replied and left.

I'll have to find that bastard.