Week 2 (Pt. 2)

"Okay so, how do you make these fish fillets?"

"Hello to you too", Eunhee huffed, patting Jungkook's shoulder, "We're also happy to see you."

"Noona I'm tired~" he whined, flopping down on the chair, "I only came here-"

"Because you want to learn how to cook your favorite cat's favorite food, we know", Yoongi smirked, drinking a bright red liquid.

"Shouldn't you drink wine after the dinner?" He rose a brow, choosing to ignore the earlier comment. He knew he had blood high on his cheeks.

Yoongi smiled knowingly, a teasing glint in his eyes.

"There's no wrong time for a fine wine", he drawled, gulping down the drink.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Why the fuck isn't he here yet?" Eunhee tsked, looking down at her watch every second.

"Will someone else be joining us?" Jungkook inquired with curiosity and little bit of hesitance.

It's not like he had problem meeting other people, but he didn't want to stay here longer than was required. Don't get him wrong, he had started to enjoy his time with the Min twins but something about leaving Jin alone didn't sit well with him.

"Yep. A common friend of ours, a hybrid. We thought he would like to meet you and Jin", Yoongi informed before adding, "Not that you are obliged to meet him or have Jin meet him. But we thought that your cat may enjoy other hybrid's company."

"Ah..." he breathed, unsure of what to say.

"Not good?" Eunhee softly asked, guilt clear on her face.

"Nothing like that Noona, I don't mind meeting him and if Seokjin would want to be around other hybrids, I'm no one to stop him. But I don't want to leave Seokjin alone at home. He knows I'll be having dinner outside but I... I don't want to leave him alone so late at night. Besides, I'm really tired and just want to go home quickly. Meeting someone is a pretty long ordeal", he presented his worry, hoping the two will understand.

"I told you so", Yoongi chuckled earning a glare from his sister. The man shook his head before turning to Jungkook, "I told her we should arrange this on a free day, over breakfast if possible, but my sister isn't really known for her patience."

"I was just excited! Namjoon is coming back after so long, I thought..." she pouted, defeated.

Jungkook patted her shoulder, not liking the sad look itched on her face.

"Noona, don't worry. I'm really thankful that you care much for Jin without even meeting him. I'll tell you when I'm free so we can meet and discuss our future hang outs. Just... this time, let me go early. Please?" he smiled when the elder ruffled his hair.

"Of course you can go, I won't keep you away from your favorite cat. Wouldn't want him to think that he has competition", she winked suggestively, the younger whining in reply.

"He doesn't like me Noona! I'm just a bratty monkey hybrid in his eyes", he pouted but couldn't hide the obvious fondness in his voice.

"Monkey... hybrid?" Yoongi raised a brow. Not wanting to waste anymore time, Jungkook told his elder what he wanted for dinner.

"Sure then, I'll tell Namjoon to meet sometime later", Yoongi sighed, taking out his phone.

"Don't be angry..." the youngest whispered, his voice dripping with regret.

Yoongi looked at for a moment before a small smile graced his lips. "I'm not mad at you for telling me when you are comfortable and free to meet someone new. And if someone is mad because you cannot change your schedule around them, then I guess you're better off without them."

Jungkook nodded in understanding. The teen couldn't yet see the depth of Yoongi's advice but still, he swore to remember it.

"Now, let's get some foooooood!" Eunhee giggled and sat down, the three quickly drowning in delicious food and exciting talks.

~

"Yes hyung I've been taking good care of tail and ears", Seokjin giggled in the speaker. He was currently lounging on his bed, resting comfortably on his tummy as his tail swished back and forth.

"And is that human bothering you? You can tell me, I'll bite him at a very wrong place", a voice came from his phone making the hybrid laugh even loudly.

"You will do no such thing hyung! And Kook is a good kid, not like those..." he trailed off, not needing to specify.

"So you are now on first name basis with him... nice."

Seokjin frowned, not able to understand the tone of his voice.

"Hyung, is everything okay? Do you not like this... arrangement I have with my Sir?" he asked, worried. His hyung was someone very close to his heart, almost as close as his Hobi hyung.

"I don't have any problem my sweet Seokjin-ah, I am just... concerned. These teens are all over the place with their emotions, I don't want you to get hurt."

Seokjin smiled softly, albeit it was a bitter one. He hadn't forgotten how Jungkook behaved with him about a week ago. And now the human was out on his date...

"Jinnie, you there?"

The hybrid snapped from his dark thoughts, shaking his head to get rid of them.

"Ah yes, I'm here, was just thinking what to make for breakfast tomorrow~"

The two continued to talk for a while, the cat feeling relaxed and calm to talk with someone like him, someone who understood him. They chatted for long before he dozed off, the man on the other side chuckling when he heard Jin snore softly.

"Sweet dreams, precious."

And that is how Jungkook found Jin later, sleeping peacefully on his tummy, tail wrapped around his waist. His fingers itched to removed Seokjin's bangs from his eyes, to turn him over and tuck him in properly, to trace his lips-

He blinked, feeling himself blush.

No, this is bad, he scolded himself, feeling shameful to have such thoughts, Don't be creepy.

He took the blanket that had slipped off the bed and gently covered his hyung with it, making sure that it wasn't suffocating him.

He looks so comfy, Jungkook thought, eyes taking in at how soft Seokjin looked wrapped in a white fluffy blanket and tousled hair. He was about to go away when he spotted the phone by the hybrid's head.

"Cute", he cooed, taking the phone away and putting it on nightstand, "Night night kitty."

Seokjin sighed in his sleep, as if hearing the human. Jungkook smiled once more before opening the door. He cannot wait for Sunday to come so he can take his- um, so he can take Seokjin to meet someone.

Not my Seokjin, just... just Seokjin, he mumbled in his mind, ignoring the obvious blush on his face. He looked back at the angelic face, the sleepy pout and soft hair before closing the door and preparing to sleep. He hoped to see Seokjin in his dreams but shh, don't tell anyone, it's a secret~

Hellooooo my sweethearts! I missed you all so much ( ≧Д≦)

I'm free now and I will be DROWNING you all in updates so be ready (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Also, who do you think is Jinnie's new "hyung"?

Follow and vote if you liked this chapter!

Love you all, bye bye~ ❤️

-Dew