Month 2 (Pt. 3)

Jungkook fixed his tie for the third time since he got out of the car. A hand grasped his wrist when he moved to fix it again.

"Don't", Jimin tsked softly, shaking his head, "Stop messing it."

"I cannot breath", he whispered, slowly moving towards the door.

"It's because of your coward heart, not Jimin's bow tying skills", Taehyung said as he greeted them at the door, "What took you both so long?"

"Seokjin Hyung was tired and fell asleep while we were getting ready. Jungkook didn't want to wake him up but also didn't want to leave before telling him", Jimin shook his head and Taehyung raised his brow, "You waited for him to wake up?"

"Let's go in", Jungkook cleared his throat and grabbed both of them by their hands, "We're already late."

"Yeah because someone is in love with a cat-" Taehyung hissed when Jungkook pinched his wrist, "Rude."

"If you think about it, isn't it beastiality", Jimin teased him causing Jungkook to blush fiercely and send him a murderous glare.

"Boys!" A voice greeted them, Jungkook instantly lighting up as his Grandma smiled at them, "How have my sweethearts been?"

"We miss your kimchi fried rice every day", Taehyung pouted while the other two chuckled.

The old woman laughed heartily before patting his head, "Soon I will visit Jungkook's house and invite you two for dinner. Who knows when was the last time my Kookie had a nice, healthy dinner."

"Just yesterday, actually", Jimin started and ducked away when Jungkook tried to stop him, "Mrs. Jeon got an amazing maid for Jungkook who takes care of him really well. We have tasted his food too, it's delicious!"

"Indeed it is", Jungkook's grandpa came towards the group with a smile, "That cat is a very good friend of our Jungkookie."

The old lady looked at her grandchild with a smile, "I'm happy that you have someone to look after you. And if this old man likes him, he must be good."

"Who are you calling old, huh?" the eldest Jeon said with his chin raised, "Even now I can defeated any man in a wrestling match."

"If that wrestling is thumb wrestling", Taehyung quipped causing everyone to laugh. The man reached to pull Taehyung's ear, twisting it softly, "Tae-ah is getting naughtier, huh."

"Ah, grandpa", Taehyung whined. The woman slapped her husband's hand away and rubbed at Taehyung's pink ear, "Why punish him when he's saying the truth?"

"You wound me."

Jungkook saw as his grandparents bicker back and forth, eyes soft and thoughts running wild.

They are such an amazing couple, he thought with a smile, There love is still young and growing every time I met them.

Will me and Jin be like this too?

It took the boy few minutes before he realised what had just crossed his mind and his smile fell, What the fuck?! That's so creepy, get a grip! He doesn't even want to be with you!

"I see you all are having fun."

Taehyung turned towards the voice and his laughter immediately died down, eyes cold and hard.

"Soori Noona!" Jungkook waved at her cheerfully, his face split into a smile, "I didn't know you would come!"

"I'm the one who Mrs. Jeon entrusted with the responsibility of arranging this party", she came to him with a smile, immediately engulfing him in a hug, "I was a surprise for you!"