Week 3 (Pt. 2)

"Right now?" Seokjin asked.

His sir was running around their house, picking up books and some clothes.

"Yes. We three made a plan to study at Jimin's house today. I know it's a bit sudden but we made the plan like three hours ago", Jungkook shouted from his room.

Seokjin went to the kitchen to check if the stove and other devices were off before going to close the balcony doors.

"But wouldn't it be weird if I came with?"

"I won't be returning before 10, and I'm not going to leave you alone for so long."

"I'm not a child, I can stay here alone", Seokjin pouted, though he continued to close all the windows and turn off the lights.

"I know but I'll feel better if you're with me", he boy explained as he came to kitchen with a small bag. He opened the upper shelf and started taking out some packets, "Besides, Tae and Chim wanted to meet you again."

"Hmm", Seokjin hummed, a light blush on his face, "I'm going with you only because I want to meet the two of them too."

"And not because you will also feel better if you're with me? Okay, understood", Jungkook cheekily replied, enjoying the way Jin spluttered.

"Brat", the hybrid complained under his breath, taking the snack filled bag from Jungkook.

"Ah Hyung I can carry th- hey, why are you already dressed?"

It was only now that Jungkook noticed the clothes Seokjin was wearing.

"Ah, Namjoon hyung actually wanted to meet today so he told me to dress up, but cancelled because he had some stuff to do", Seokjin explained, missing the bitter look that Jungkook supported.

"So he wanted to meet his precious cat, sweet", he huffed quietly, not wanting Seokjin to hear his childish whines.

"No, he actually wanted to meet you. Said he didn't got to talk to you on Sunday."

Okay, now he felt bad.

Jungkook hung his head in guilt, following Seokjin out where the elder locked the door. The hybrid turned around only to frown when he saw the younger's face.

"You okay, Kook?"

The nickname made him feel a little better though he still couldn't muster a genuine smile.

"I-I might have judged Namjoon hyung incorrectly, I feel bad about it now", he truthfully said, not wanting to feel worse by lying.

Seokjin smiled softly and put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "Hey, it's okay, we all make wrong judgements. I'm happy that you know him better now", he reassured, choosing not ask about the judgement lest the boy should feel uncomfortable.

"Thanks hyung", Jungkook smiled, feeling a lot better.

"No, thank you, for sharing your feelings with me. I know it's not the easiest thing to do."

The younger's smile widened when he heard the praise, Seokjin's hand burning his skin through the many layers of clothes he wore.

"Let's go", he breathed out, still a little overwhelmed.

Seokjin said nothing about his moist eyes and silently followed the younger, their hands brushing across each other for the entire journey.

~

"Open up!"

He shouted as he knocked.

And knocked again.