Chapter 11

Narrator: Elizabeth Bathory

Chapter 11

I managed to find Hosanna's place with ease. It was a plain-looking apartment with a red door. All the girls were here minus Katrina. Where was she? I soon saw her with a man wearing a blue bathrobe. Brianna gave Katriana a horrified look.

"Isn't that the guy who created the sex ring?!" she snarled.

"My master forced me to run it for him using command spells," the man said calmly.

"Katrina, how do you know him?" Brianna asked with rage.

"I'll explain later, don't we have a party to crash?!" Katrina said.

I never really thought I would see Katrina like this. It seemed plenty of creatures had hidden talents. I just never thought Katrina's abilty would be tactics. Also, I liked the outfit that Anabella wore. I thought it was a cute dress though she seemed to hate it.

Amaya rang the doorbell and Hosanna appeared. Hosanna wore the same outfit from this morning. She led us into the center of the room. The Jewish girl then began to change and Hosanna now looked like a female rock monster.

"This is my sister, Hanawasuit the Devastator '' Amaya said.

"Why are you here, sis?" she added.

"Isn't it obvious, You have become weak!" Hanawasuit snarled.

"I think I'm actually stronger now!" Amaya fired back.

These two were fighting like Amakusa and myself over the antipsychotics. Just then, the doorbell rang. Katrina's boy toy opened it and it was Amakusa holding a bag of pills. The saint stared at the room with confusion.

"Elizabeth is this satanic summoning your doing!" he yelled at me.

"Why do you think everything is my fault!?" I yelled back.

The place quickly went into chaos. Amakusa and I began fighting. He won the fight knocking me out. When I woke up, I didn't know where I was...