Chapter 19

Narrator: Elizabeth Bathory

Chapter 19

We managed to make it to Burton forest by nightfall without being noticed. Amaya had taken the job to make sure we stayed safe. Apparently, she had only been using 1% of her power. Amaya had created a metaphysical storage unit from which she pulled out a suit of red armor.

"This is my Red Death armor" she had said.

After putting on the armor, Amaya said it would lower suspicion. I doubted it would. When we made camp, my stomach growled. I hadn't eaten breakfast the morning before time travel. My solution was pestering Brianna for food. She told me we could look for some in the morning. I couldn't wait that long!

After everyone fell asleep, I decided to get a midnight snack. I hoped there was decent prey in the area, I was starving. When I was far enough away, I noticed that two people were following me. I turned around to find Fujiono staring at me.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Amaya and Yakidroga have gone missing," she responded.

"How does this benefit me?" I pondered.

"I saw a giant bird dragging her away, it looked like a big chicken" Fujiono grinned.

When she said the word chicken, my stomach growled. I agreed as soon as possible, excited to have some chicken pot pie...