Chapter 25

Narrator: Brianna Karlo

Chapter 25

The spear hero looked in my direction and I knew what he was thinking. He probably thought I was Malty. He looked me over quickly and made his decision. I wasn't sure what he would do.

"Princess Malty, how are you here?!" Motoyasu said, shocked.

I decided to play the princess to buy time for our escape. Motoyasu would totally try to protect Malty from the Devil of the Shield. I began shrieking at the top of my lungs.

"Sir Motoyasu help me, The Shield Hero and his vermin have kidnapped me!" I shrieked.

Everyone else saw what I was doing and played along. Everyone except Filo who stared at the madness unfolding around her. She was too childlike to understand what she needed to do.

Filo raced towards the spear hero at full force, talons outstretched. Before she could reach him, Amaya pushed her aside. Amaya then armed her noble phantasm and pointed it at Motoyasu.

"Leave," she said with a grim expression.

Even the Spear Hero knew when to back off when he saw Amaya's noble phantasm. He left as quickly as possible.

"We should leave," Raphtaila said biting her lip.

However, Naofumi turned to me and hoisted me by my collar.

"Who are you?!" he growled.

"Master, this isn't the time," Raphtalia said.

"We'll settle this later," Naofumi said as he teleported us all with his shield minus Motoyasu.

I had no idea what would happen next...