First Failure

Warning: Semi-rough Foreplay
———
Third Person Pov:

"Are you a idiot?! Why would you try to press a button, no.. A RED BUTTON that obviously says, "I am dangerous, don't push me!". I can't even believe you!" Tord says with anger as Tom looks down in shame.

"Did you lose braincells when you were kidnapped or something?!-" Tord asks with an furious look. Tom flinches when Tord mentions the kidnap, he tears up a bit, which makes Tord flinch back and look down in guilt.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought that up, you didn't deserve that-"

"What can I do to make it up to you?" Tom asks and looks up at Tord. "I'll do anything, and I mean anything!"

Tord doesn't know what to say to this, he's still used to Tom being someone who would fight back and wouldn't take no ones shit. If he's honest, he misses the old Tom.

"Um..." Tord doesn't know if he should actually tell Tom to do something, would it be taking advantage of him? Taking advantage of his guiltiness? He decides to take the offer, but he isn't sure what Tom should do, so he responds, "Let me think of something, I'll get back to you."

"No!" Tord flinches from Toms sudden yell, which Toms eyes widen and he says, "I'm sorry for yelling Master!-" Did Tom just say that? Tom blushes a bright red, did he already see Tord as a master?

Tord blushes a bright red in response, he's now flustered and dumbfounded. Did Tom just call him "Master"? He didn't know Tom was into that, or does it have a deeper meaning?

"I-I- I um... S-sorry I-I, uuh..." Tom stutters as he tries to explain himself, but his severe embarrassment makes him unable to talk. "I-I- I d-didn't- um.. umm..." Tom steps back a bit as he looks down in a panicked and embarrassed state.

With both males unable to speak, it was lucky when Edd comes into the room with Matt. To break the heavily awkward silence, Edd says, "Hey! I got you guys cheap arcade candy!" Luckily the lab was closed, or else they'd be in trouble.

Tom looks at Edd and chokes out, "I-I'm g-good E-E-Edd." Tom then sprints out of the room like he's running for his life.

"Yeah um.. me too... I uh... had food while you were gone," Tord says as a excuse, he then quickly leaves the room as well.

Edd looks at Matt and says with a confused look, "What the cola was that about?" Matt shrugs with a hum as if saying "I don't know." Edd sighs then says, "Let's go watch the tele, the Children is on in a few minutes."

"Okay," Matt says, then follows Edd out of the room.

After about half an hour, Tom and Tord both leave their rooms to watch the television, somehow in sync even though they haven't spoken a word to each other since the "Master incident".

They startle each other when they open their doors to be right next to each other, since their rooms are on the same side of the hallway. They both blush in and stare in silence for a moment before Tord quickly turns toward the living room and walks in, Tom slowly following after.

Tom Pov:

I fucked up so bad.. he isn't my master!... That was just.. seriously embarrassing...

I sit on the sofa chair while Tord sits on the end of the couch, aka, the farther we could be from each other. Edd seems to notice the awkwardness between us since he says, "Okay, what's going on with you two? I let Tom stay home from the arcade and I come home to seeing you two completely-"

"Wait.." Tord cuts Edd off and looks at me. "Tom stayed home?.." I gulp from nervousness, I'm busted.

"You didn't know?" Edd asks Tord. "I thought he told you-"