Mastermind

"You're lying again," I say and look down. Toby smirks and he turns toward me on his chair, he seems amused.

"You're getting better at detecting lies now, I was right for choosing you as my specimen," Toby replies and I secretly grind my teeth.

"I.. I learned from the best,"
———
Tom Pov:

"You're kicking me out??" Tord asks Edd in a rage.

"Yes! Get out!" Edd says to Tord. "I won't have a liar staying the night here!!"

"Edd-"

"OUT!!" Edd cuts Tord off and Tord flinches.

"You know what?! Fine!" Tord then sprints out the front door, leaving me in a calm faced panic.

I turn to Edd and say, "Edd please, it's my faul-"

"And you," Edd says and turns toward me. "Even if it is your fault, he shouldn't be accepting it so gracefully. Wipe the goddamn cum from your mouth and go to your room!"

I clench my fists and scream, "Motherfucker!" before sprinting down the hall and to my room. I lock my door behind me and run to my window, I look out to see no Tord in sight. "Damnit!"

Tord Pov:

Okay so it's night time, I have no money, I have no friends to go stay the night with- Rain starts to pour down from the sky. And now it's raining, fan-fucking-tastic.

I cover my head with my red hood and I run to find cover, but after searching for several minutes I'm already soaked, there's really no use trying right now is there.

I walk over to a bench and sit down on it, I sigh and look to the floor. Hopefully Edd will accept a apology tomorrow...

Goddamnit Tom why did he has to seduce me right in the middle of the living room?! None of this would've happened if he didn't suck my fucking dick... Okay but it did feel pretty good, I still have a slight boner even after all this rain.

"Fucking Hell..." I say with my accent thick. "Guess I'm sleeping in the rain tonight..."

"Hello Old Friend," a familiar voice says from right in front of me, so I slowly lift my head... General linton in the flesh. He covers his head with his umbrella as he holds out a hand to me. "It looks like you could use some help."

I deeply sigh then mutter, "Fuck it." I take his hand and he pulls me up off the bench, I then follow him to his car and we drive off...

*Morning Time*

I ended up having to sleep at my old army base, since that's basically where Linton lives now. He keeps it rather tidy for having no real staff yet, the army never took action since I left at the very beginning, so no ones really joined except Linton and a few spies.

"General Linton I'll think about coming back, but I can't promise anything, I have a life that isn't with the army and if I come back to this place then I'd have to leave this life behind, my normal reputation as a human will be gone if I come back and there'd be no return for me. My friend may be alive and well, but that doesn't mean I'm ready to leave my friends," I say to General Linton, luckily Linton isn't one of those "Do it or die" kind of communists, well at least not yet; He could snap at any moment.

"I understand Tord, I do. Just think about it, I'll come to your house next week to see if you made a decision," General Linton responds. "Now then, it seems your friend has been messaging you quite a bit, so we should take you home."