Bar

Tom Pov:

I have everything I need to do my plan.. but part of me is hesitating and I don't know why.. I usually don't think too much on consequences anymore since I know that even if my friends hate me for what I do it won't matter since I'm nothing.. but part of me doesn't want to hurt anyone...

"Do you.. do you love me?"

Love.. what does that word mean again? "Do you love me?"... If I'm being honest, I don't remember Tord ever saying the word "love" to me or to anyone else, even from five years ago.

But on the other hand, I don't remember a lot of things, especially from five years ago... everything from before being taken away from society is a only a fog in my mind, but I do recall a lot of ups and downs.

I'm sitting on my bed and I have a phone and I have a gun in front of me.. one them could take my life and I wouldn't have to worry anymore about my plan or being watched all the time, and the other will begin drama that could end either Tord's social life or my whole reason for living depending on how it goes.

It seems there's no in between with a mind like mine, I'm a very black and white person. It's either die, or continue on with my mission; I don't really know which is the right thing to do since Tord has already rejected my idea, but this plan could either solve it or make it worse.

I know as we speak he is watching me, he knows what I am thinking and he knows what I will choose, which seems impossible since I don't even know what to do. My life is pointless and he said it himself, but he also said if I do this mission then my life might gain some meaning to it, but do I care to try at this point? Should I take the gun and give myself a death that won't change anything, or should I continue on to make him proud and to make myself useful?

Maybe... Just maybe... I can do both? I can do my plan and then kill myself before I can see the end result? It'll be meaningless for sure, but then I wouldn't have to worry about experiencing the drama of the plan and I wouldn't have to be so caught up in distressed thoughts.

I will be able to just die and disappear from existence! Everything will be okay then! Of course everyone else will be stuck in the drama and hopefully sort it out themselves, but then I won't have to suffer anymore!

Perfect.

Tord Pov:

Christine and I have been really hitting it off lately, we're becoming pretty good friends and I think our friendship has been doing really good. It's funny how convenient it is since the night I went to the bar my excuse was that I met a girl while shopping, but I think I'm going to keep her a secret from the others for now. I'm kind of nervous for Tom to know about her in the mindset he's in, but maybe if Christine and I someday hit it off as a couple I might tell everyone.

Right now I'm out on another sort of friendly date with Christine and I've been honestly expressing far too much to her; But she seems to always understand me, even if the situation is far too crazy for her to.

"You really are in some trouble with him, aren't you?" Christine asks me, with a worried expression.

I sigh and look down, then I reply, "I just don't know what's going on inside his head, especially now that I know he's thinking such insane things that I could've never guessed before; I'm worried but also terrified on what he knows and if he's secretly plotting something."

"Want to know what I think?"

I look back up at her, "What do you think?"

"Who ever this kidnapper is has taught him to do some incredible things, but all the tactics he knows now I believe he's traded in for his own self-worth,"

"What do you mean?"

"He said to you your his king and he's your loyal servant, correct?"

"Yeah?"

"Servants get no respect, they are seen as the king's dogs that only serve to the king's needs, the only respect they receive is from the other servants, who unlike him they don't like the king because they get no respect; so maybe he sees himself as someone who doesn't deserve respect? Or doesn't deserve to be treated as a normal human? I don't know," Christine shrugs while I'm in awe from such a explanation, why didn't I think of that?

"Wow, what a break down.." I look to the ground. "I never even thought about it that way... I thought he was just taught to like some weird BDSM shit..."

"I'm in college to be a psychologist, so I naturally know how to break stuff down from metaphors,"

"Man, I could never be a psychologist, I focus far too much on myself and problems I'm having, if I was a psychologist I would probably start to accidentally talk about my own problems for an hour," I chuckle a bit.

"Oh! I've been meaning to ask you, what's your job? I always talk about my dream to be a psychologist, but I've never asked you what you are," Christine asks with a smile.

"Oh! Um..." I hesitate, this is embarrassing. "I'm.. I'm unemployed; everyone else in the house works except for Tom and I.."

"Oh! Well don't worry about that! I've never had a job!"

"Huh?! Not even in high school??"

"Nope! I've just been waiting for college to be over, right now my mom is paying for my place,"

"Wow... That's.. that's really impressive," What a girl... My phone suddenly dings, so I pull it out of my pocket and I see it's a message from Edd. "Oh, Edd says Tom hasn't come home in awhile and he wants me to look for him while I'm out."

"Oh! Can I come? I really want to meet him!"

"I don't think that's a good idea Christine,"

"Why isn't it?"

"The only reason I'm not saying anything about you to my friends is because I don't want Tom to know about you-"

"Oh come on, I've taken karate classes since I was eight, I'll be fine," Christine giggles which I smile to, but inside I'm scared.

"Okay well.. if you insist..." I have a bad feeling about this.

After many hours we eventually check in the bar, we don't expect him to be in there since he doesn't drink anymore from what we know, but we end up finding him in there with a bunch of drunk guys surrounding him.

Tom seems to be flirting with all the drunk men, but he acts as if he isn't drunk himself. In fact, I don't think he's drank a single shot of alcohol, he's acting completely sober.

For some reason when I look at Tom continuously flirting with the other men, I get a squeezing feeling in my chest, it makes me stressed out. Christine seems to notice this since she says, "Let's go stop this, he isn't in the right head space."

When Tom spots us, he says with a devilish grin, "Oh hey Tordy~ What're you doing here~?"

"Tom, Edd's worried, you need to come home now," I reply.

"And who is this girl? Is she your new girlfriend?" Tom asks me with the same smirk and a eyebrow raise, Christine and I both blush.

"No way! She's just a friend!" I say as Christine looks away in a embarrassed way.

Tom looks Christine up and down then gives a even more mischievous smirk, he replies with a, "I see it now, just a friend, got it."

I ignore his smirk and I say, "Tom you need to come home, you're not ready to be in a bar."

"Oh come on, I've been coming to this bar since I was 18! It's no big deal," Tom says and kisses a man's cheek which makes me feel like there's smoke coming out of my ears, Goddamnit Tom!

"Tom we have to go, now," I say and grab his wrist, pulling him off the chair and beginning to drag him out the door.

"What? Are you jealous because I'm hanging out with such big, strong men~?" Tom says and I freeze in place. "Or is it because I'm flirting with people other than you~?"

I turn around to face him and give him a deathly glare as I say, "Shut up." He sharply breathes in and his smirk fades into a angered yet scared look, I then continue to drag him out the door with Christine following.