I love you

A Bit More Detailed Smut Warning

Tom Pov:

Everything is set up for tomorrow. Right when Edd wakes up he should have Tord's head and when Matt checks his email he should hate Tord's guts. When that happens, Tord will have to come to me. I will be his only friend and the only one to comfort him, except for that woman.. but I'll deal with her later.

I know Tord is out somewhere and Edd and Matt are asleep, but it's late so I bet Tord is probably going to go to bed right when he gets home, I wonder where he went today honestly...

But right now I can just sleep in peace, now that I know everything is going to be okay, all I have to do is shoot myself right when I wake up to the sound of Edd calling Tord's name in a rage. This will be my last good nights rest, so I better make it count.

I get dressed into my most comfortable pajamas and grab Tommi bear from the top of my dresser, I never needed to sleep with him since I came back, but I'll probably sleep better with him in my arms.

I grab the edge of my blanket so I can climb under it, but before I can do so I hear a knock at my door. Who could that be? It couldn't be Tord.. could it?

"Who is it?" I ask and let go of the edge of the blanket.

"It's Tord," the person outside my door says, shit! He can't be here! "I need to talk to you, it's really important."

"One second!" I look at the gun on my bedside table and I quickly grab it, I slide it under my bed. "Uuh.. you can come in now."

I sit on my bed and close my eyes with a sigh as my door creaks open, when I lift my head to look at Tord my eyes widen. He has a red suit on and a bouquet of roses, what the hell?

He closes the door and looks at me with a smile, by the small droplets of sweat on his face I can tell he's nervous. He walks over to the bed and holds out the roses to me as he says, "Hi Tom, sorry if I stopped you from sleeping, but I just wanted to talk to you for a bit, please accept these flowers as a apology."

Is he for real? I take the roses and say with some confusion in my voice, "Thanks?" He sits down on the bed next to me, he has a large blush dusting his cheeks and a nervous look seems to be plastered on to his face. Why is he acting so weird? "Uuh.. so what did you want to talk about?"

There's really no point in acting flirty or normal for that matter, my life is going to end tomorrow anyway so masks should be off right now, I also just don't feel like acting right now I guess.

Tord takes a deep breath to obviously calm himself, he looks at me and places a hand on mine, he then begins to speak, "Tom, I think you're crazy," HUH?! "But I don't think you're naturally that way," I look at him with confusion, what is he getting at? "I know you'll just try to avoid the subject of the kidnapping, but I'm not here to talk about that anyway so I won't bother."

"So what are you here for then?" I ask, I have no idea where this is going.

"Tom.. I.." Tord hesitates, just say it so we can get this over with- "I love you." Love? What? "And I know that sounds crazy but-"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean what do I mean?"

"Um.." I don't want to say I don't know what it means, but I'm also curious... "How do you feel about me?" That works.

Tord sighs and looks down for a moment before looking back up at me, "Tom, my heart pounds whenever you act flirtatious or sexual with me, just seeing you half naked makes me drool, whenever I see a side of you that isn't how you present to be 24/7 I feel like I've just discovered a whole new world,"