The Dungeon

Tom Pov:

I open up the dungeon door and close it behind me, I look up from the floor to see Toby chained up to a metal chair and in a very beat up shape. They really taught him a lesson huh, guess he had it coming to him.

"Hello Toby," I say and Toby only slightly raises his head to look at me, he has a dark look on his face, he's pissed.

"Hello Thomas," Toby says, he's trying to scare me, but it won't budge me.

"If you're trying to frighten me, I'll let you know that I'm not afraid of you anymore. You're the past now Toby, you're gone," Toby lowers his head so I don't see his face, I walk up to him. "I know you Toby," I grab his chin and forcefully lift his head up to face me, I tilt my head slightly up and look down at his face with a red glare. "I know you're afraid, afraid of what comes next," He tries to move his face, but I keep it in place. "Well let me tell you something, I'm just as afraid of what comes next as you."

"You're not the one being tortured, in fact, I'm sure you're being treated like a king since your boyfriend is a communist little shit that plans to-" I knee his chest and he lets out a noise of pain, his chair leans back to fall over but I grab him by his throat and pull him and the chair back up straight.

"You won't be talking shit about the person who saved me from your twisted thoughts and beliefs. If anything, you're the little shit here and you're the one who deserves to die," I tighten my hand around his throat and he makes quiet choking noises. "And you know what," I let go of his throat and he takes a deep gasp for breath. I pull out my pocket knife from my pants pocket and I put it up against his face. "You know where this is going "Master"?"

He gives me a panicked look as I bend down in front of him. I start to carve deep letters into his skin and he screams in pain with every letter. When I finish carving the word, his stomach now reads "Psychopath".

I stand up as the blood from the letters drip down his stomach and he pants in pain, I then smirk and say, "I'm sure we both know who the real Master is now, Tobias." I turn around and walk toward the door, Toby remains silent as I calmly walk out the door and lock it behind me.

I have expressionless look on my face as I walk down the base halls, usually I have a smile on my face, but just looking at that man's face makes me into emotionless man with no time to deal with people's shit.

The soldiers on the base go to wave to me, but when they see my face they lower their hands and frown. A lot more soldiers have joined since Tord took over Japan and most of Russia, this place is filled now.

But something worries me, Tord is changing back into something awful. He's starting to enjoy his job too much, the power is getting to him like we all know it would. I see him when he disciplines, he has a dark smirk on his face when he hurts them, it's scary. He thinks I don't notice, so when he sees me he pretends like he's normal, he must've forgotten how observant I am.

Well let's try to ignore him as I tell you my job at the base. You probably think I'm a secretary like everyone in the base thinks I am, but no. I'm actually the hacker and information collector of the army, but not many people know of the position since it was only recently created. My job is to hack into enemy computers and gather information from their data, but my other job as a information collector is to make sure there are no spies in the base and to scan the base daily of any microscopic microphones or cameras.

Nice job right? I like it since I get my own private computer room, I usually do my computer work at night so it's quiet and everyone's sleeping, which means I don't get the best amount of sleep at night. I usually have to sneak away from Tord's grasp in bed to make it to my many computers, but I always sneak back into bed at 3:00 am to sleep again and to make sure Tord doesn't make a missing persons report when he wakes up and I'm not there.

I use my scanner and scan the walls of the base, you'd think this would be a long and tedious job since the base has so many walls, but all you have to do walk down the base halls and hold out the scanner so it can scan both walls at the same time, easy work.

It's already been six months since the army has started to take action, Tord has been holding off on London since Edd and Matt still live there and he wants them to stay peaceful for a good while.

But Tord has already started several battles in different parts of the world since so many people have joined his side, I don't know if he's trying to speed the process.. or if he likes his army to be in constant battle. He's worrying me, he really is...

Tord Pov:

As I walk out of the meeting room, I take a big, long sigh. It's tiring being Red Leader.. I just want to be around Tom, but I always have to be at meetings and doing paperwork.. Maybe I should take a vacation?

"You seem to be doing quite well Red Leader," I hear as someone places a hand on my shoulder, I turn my head to see General Linton giving me a smirk. "Enjoying your time as a leader?"

"I guess so, but I think I'm going to take like a week long vacation starting tonight, I get absolutely no free time in this job and I just need a break," I reply.

"I see, should I maybe take your job temporarily so you don't miss too much?"

"Eh, sure, why not. There's never much to do besides go to pointless meetings and do paperwork anyway, just don't make any drastic changes,"

"I hear you loud and clear Red Leader,"

"Good, well I better get moving, I have another meeting at 4:00," I then begin walking down the hall.

"Good luck!" General Linton calls out to me.

Now I can finally get some time with Tom...