My name is Chloe

Here is the chapter I promised you.
Please don't forget to vote❤️
-ZH

Thought I could hit and run,
But she's the one
With the gun.
.
.
.

Chloe's POV

This stranger in front of me kept moving forwards, step by step, leaving me no choice but to back away from him. Unluckily, he got me cornered between him and the walls behind me.

"I'm Stefano Franzes and no one! Not a single soul talks to me like that!", he yelled at my face.

"My name is Chloe Reid and don't ever think that you can shout at me like that!", I replied in the same manner and tone.

He frowned for a second.

"And please keep your distance away! You're invading my personal space.", I said.

"You don't tell me what to do, principessa.", he said but finally he decided to step back.

Eventhough he steps back, he is still standing so close to me. I got the sight of his piercing, beautiful eyes.

He moves stray of hair from my face with his fingers and I pull back.

"Stay away from me.", I said.

"Chloe Reid...", he sighed.

"I thought you're taller.", he said.

Did he just indirectly saying that I'm short?

I am not short.

Maybe it's just him who is too tall!

He retreated himself and started walking away.

"Wait!", I called out.

He stops.

"How do you know me?", I asked.

Maybe he is not facing me right now but I can tell he is chuckling by the way his shoulders moved up and down.

"If I were you, I would go away from this house right now.", he stated without looking at my direction and went away.

His words kept repeating itself in my head but I shrugged it off.

"Stupid guy.", I mumbled to myself.

The hallway leading to my room is pretty dark, there is only a little bit of lights. Maybe they forgot to turn the light on. I walk slowly through it, wandering my eyes around.

Finally, I reached my room. I went inside and inhaled deeply, trying to regain composure.

Seeing Tiffany flirting with Alessandro really wasn't enough to piss me off and I have to bump into that another Franzes asshole.

They really stressed me out.

It's just...

I hate this empty feelings.

I miss my dad.

So much.

Whenever I was feeling sad or angry, he would always be the one who cheers me up. He always be the one who helps me through me problems.

He trully cared about me.

But now that he's gone, where am I gonna find someone to lay on?

My tears started to rain down heavily without me noticing it.

I have never cried like this before.

I tried to press my volume down but I can't. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself but it still doesn't work.

Of course it doesn't,

The only one who can make me happy is my dad.

I went to my bed, leaning againts the pillow, hugging it tight with both of my hands, trying to think it as my father.

"Dad, I miss you...", I sobbed.

.
.
.

Nicolo's POV
I noticed the way tiffany acts around Alessandro. It must be the certain reason why Chloe left the table, watching her stepmom flirting with another guy must be really hard for her.

I hate to say this but tiffany is a b*tch for not concerning about Chloe's feelings for just a God damn second.

I left the dining room as soon as my plate is empty. I climbed the stairs with speed so I can check on Chloe. I finally reached her door and turned the knob. But before I could fully open the door, I heard her sobbing.

I peeked through the door and saw her laying on the bed with her face against the pillow. Her body is shooking up and down but somehow she managed to keep her volume down.

At this moment, all I wanna do is to come inside that room and take her in my arms.

But, she wouldn't want anyone to know how fragile she is. She always acted tough in front of everyone. She never shed a tear in front of anyone at the funeral but I knew she was crying in the bathroom, keeping it all to herself.

"Dad, I miss you...", I hear her soft voice said.

I pushed aside the urges to hold her in my arms and closed the door silently, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable any further.

Sighing, I went back to my room which is just beside hers.

The first night in the Franzes' mansion and I'm already sick of it.

What can I say?

Alessandro is the only one who is powerful enough to protect this family.

I can't trust him this quick though. It's been only one day, But I'll figure it out sooner or later.

.
.
.
.

To be continued....

1. Principessa: princess

How's the story?🤧
I'm trying to make you all understand how Chloe feels about all of this. So this chapter is literally about how Chloe cops with her emotions.

I hope you all like it❤️

Please vote,
ZH