Keep it professional?

If it still makes you cry,
It still matters.
.
.
.

Chloe's POV
The sun comes up, illuminating my room through the curtains of the giant window. I woke up for like thirty minutes ago but I don't feel like getting up from my bed. I'm still lying on my bed, all wrapped up in the thick blanket. My mind wanders back to the memory of last night, How Nico dissapeared with that girl. I closed my eyes in annoyance. My mood is ruined already.

God...

I'm so pathetic.

Not wanting anyone to thinks that there's something wrong, I pulled myself up from the bed and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

The water starts running down through my body. It calms me a little bit. I applied some shampoo onto my hair and rubbed it all the way in. I scrubbed the dirt off my body and washed it all away with the running water.

I got out of the shower, smelling fresh. I dried my hair up and put on some clothes. I was just about to walk out of the closet when someone knocked on my door.

"Who is it?", I called out from inside my room.

"It's me.", I heard Nico said.

I rolled my eyes back in annoyance. Is he being serious? He left me alone last night and now he's standing outside of my door?

What the hell, Nico?

"What do you want?", I asked as I opened the door abruptly.

"We need to talk.", he said.

"Sorry, got no time.", I quickly slammed close the door on his face.

Maybe you all said I'm being childish but this is because I'm beyond pissed. You can't just leave me without explanation and think I can just forget about that. You absolutely can't do that. And absolutely not to me.

"Chloe, please open the door!", Nico calls out. He is still not giving up. He kept knocking and hammering on my door.

I walked back to my bed and threw myself on it. I put on my earphones and increased the volume to the highest.

I'm too tired to hear any of his shit today.

I closed my eyes, listening to the rhythms of the music, not caring about the knocking on my door.

He can go f*ck himself, I thought to myself.

My stomach is crumbling in hunger but it can wait. I'll just wait until he's gone from my door.

.
.
.

Hours have passed and I finally decided to step my feet outside of my room. I went downstairs looking for food. I'm starving right now. Skipping breakfast really isn't a good decision but what can I say?

I walked into the kitchen and surprisingly Stefano is sitting on one of the kitchen stool. He is typing seriously on his phone with a cup of black coffee in front of him.

I looked through the cabinet and found some bread. I'm trying to pull it out from there but it was way too high for me to reach. A strong hand took the pack of breads easily and smoothly out from the cabinet.