Double Trouble

I think you guys are gonna love this chapter😉

Please read and vote❤️

Let me make this simple for you,
Fuck off.
.
.
.

Chloe's POV

"Where were you last night?!"

"I was at the club, dad. I already told the butler remember?"

"Oh, so you were there the whole night?"

"What? No!"

"You crashed someone's car because you were driving while you're drunk! You actually think I don't know that? Who do you think am I?"

"I did not!"

"Shut it! The police told me about your action last night."

"What?! It wasn't that bad, dad"

"You're so done. I'm cutting your money off until you realize and learn from your mistakes."

"The hell, dad!"

Well, seems like the intense conversation between a father and his son has come to an end. Judging by the way Alessandro talked, that little guy that may be his son is so screwed. Whatever he did, it must be really terrible.

But, from the voice I just heard, it's not Stefano's. Maybe it's just another Franzes.

What can I say? This family is full of surprise and shit. And so are mine.

Who am I to judge after all?

We're all from the same fucked up world.

I was still in my bed, tossing and turning around, not wanting to get up until my phone buzzed.

I lazily reached out for my phone on the bedside table.

It's a message from Axel.

"Hey sis! Wake your lazy ass up! Breakfast is ready for like 10 minutes ago."

I rolled my eyes back.

"I'm getting ready.", I replied in a short text.

I struggled to make my move towards the bathroom, since I'm still pretty tired even after the long sleep I had.

When I looked into the bathroom mirror, I was shooked. I looked at my reflection. I have those red puffy eyes that I always got after crying. It looks terrible.

Damn it.

This is embarrassing. I don't want anyone to see my face in this condition.

I washed my face using cold water, hoping that it would help decreasing the redness on my eyes.

Thank God, it worked a bit at least.

I grabbed my toothbrush and started doing my business.

I'm still wearing the clothes from last night and it would be inconvenient to show up again wearing the same outfit. Honestly, usually I don't give a damn but since this isn't my house, I should go change.

I took off my clothes and put on the new one from my wardrobe.

I checked myself one more time in the mirror before walking out of my room.