Lyin king

I couldn't save you
But at least
I said I tried.
.
.
.

Alessandro's POV

"Thank you so much for your support, Alessandro, you're the best.", Tiffany said, rubbing my arm using her hands.

"A deal is a deal.", I replied to remind her exactly what is my intention from the very first time.

"Yes, I know.", Tiff breathed out.

"It's all for the best.", she whispered only enough for us to hear.

"Don't play a good mother in here. It doesn't suit you.", I leaned on my chair, running my fingers through my hair.

"Don't be a hypocrite. You act like a caring friend, accepting us to be living here, under your protection, safe from all the big bad wolf, while you're one yourself.", Tiff walks towards me.

"Part of the plan.", I said.

"Yeah, sure it is.", she sighed.

"Now, why don't we have some fun?", she gets between me and the desk, positioning herself closer to me. I stayed seated on my chair, waiting for her next move.

"Don't you think we should celebrate?", she took her heels off, crossing her legs in front of me, exposing her thighs.

"Too soon.", I said without any expression on my face. I'm not in the mood right now.

She started to spread her legs, trying to seduce me.

Not gonna work for me.

"I'm busy. Now, if you'll excuse yourself, I have work to do.", I stated.

"Alessandro, honey, what is wrong with you?", she asked trying to sounds concern.

"Nothing. Now, you can leave my study.", I said.

"Fine.", was all she said before she stormed out of the room angrily.

Something about this just felt wrong.

I feel guilty for doing this to an innocent person.

Chloe shouldn't be paying for all of this.

She doesn't deserve this.

The guilt inside me made me feel helpless. I feel like a sinking ship. My heart is made of steel since I entered this mob world but now I feel vulnerable. Seeing Chloe hurts just reminds me of my little sister.

They are both fierce.

Or could I say my sister was fierce.

She's gone now. I couldn't save her. She is dead because of those coldhearted criminals.

Coldhearted criminals,

Like I am now.

God,

What have I become?