It's a nice weather to go for a swim

Please play the music up there 🎵🎶🖤

Come take my hand,
Enveloped in emotion,
I think of you till the end of time.
.
.
.

Chloe's POV
"So, are you going to the dinner?", Nico asked.

"What do you think we should do?", I asked back.

"I'm thinking about attending the dinner but only if I get to go with you.", he said.

"And if I don't go?", I asked.

"Then, we'll do our own plans.", Nico answered casually.

"Hmm... tempting.", I complimented.

He chuckled, shaking his head.

"So, are we going?", Nico asked.

I thought for a moment. As much as I hate this, it must be rude not to come.

"Yeah, why not?", I said.

Nico seems surprised by my decision.

"Are you sure? We can just stay here if you want, I'll accompany you.", Nico offered.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. We can just keep ourselves busy during dinner and Tiffany can go fuck herself or go fuck Alessandro for the night.", I said carelessly.

"If you say so.", Nico agreed.

"Great! Now, why don't we go swim outside? I need a little fresh air.", I said.

"Sure, I'll meet you there.", Nico said.

"I'll just get ready then.", I replied.

.
.
.

I dipped my feet into the warm water in the pool. The sun is shining brightly and it's a little cloudy here. I shiver as the windbreeze hits my skin.

This feels good.

I plunged my whole body into the water and started swimming away.

"Having fun?"

I thought it was Nico but apparently it was the person who walked with Stefano into the dinning room this morning.

I dipped my head into the water and pulled out immediately. I moved slowly, getting closer to the stranger.

"It's a nice weather to go for a swim.". I replied.

"Sure it is.", he agreed.

I nodded.

"Mind if I join you?", He asked.

"Not at all. It's your house after all.", I replied.

He smiled.

"I hadn't got the chance to introduce myself to you earlier.", he said.

"Yeah. Me neither.", I said.

He took off his clothes and jumped into the water, causing water to splash all over my face.

"I'm Mykel.", he offered his hand.

"Chloe.", I shook his hand.

"Chloe Reid?", he asked, sounding surprised.

"Yeah, why does everyone in this house know my name?", I asked.

"I met with your dad often. He used to come here before and he won't stop talking about his precious daughter.", he explained.

"Chloe can do anything! She's just like me.", Mykel said, imitating my dad's voice.

"He doesn't sound like that.", I laughed.