Night

Here we go again....

Cold afternoon,
I have no idea who you are?
.
.
.

Nico's POV
I was walking inside the restaurant with Chloe when someone called my name.

"Nico?"

I know this voice.

In fact, I know it too well.

I turned around and saw Charlotte walking up right into my direction. She is wearing a purple lacy dress, a pair of black heels. Her long fiery hair fits her profile perfectly. She's trouble.

How can I met her here?

She walked into my direction and pulled me into a very tight hug, reminding me of old times. The smell of her scent filled my nostrils. I returned her hug.

I noticed how uncomfortable Chloe is. She is standing there, playing with the material of her silky dress. She finally excused herself to find our table.

"I've missed you, Nico.", Charlotte said.

"Charlotte... I...", I stuttered. I can't, I just can't take a look at her eyes after what happened between us.

"Nico, what happened in the past, they are past. Can we just forget about all of it? Please?", she said.

"We cannot just forget about it. You are the one who left me. You gave up on us.", I said, turning my eyes away from her.

"Baby, please... look at me.", she begged, holding my face between her palms.

I really don't wanna feel this way but my body betrayed my mind. It begged her touch. I felt electricity from the moment she hugged me.

I closed my eyes, shooking my head as a no.

"Baby, please...", she begged one more time.

Her sweet voice, God... just how much I used to love her. Well maybe I hadn't move on totally.

I finally open my eyes, staring into her blue ones.

So beautiful.

Captivating.

That's the right word to describe her beauty.

"Come with me, please...", she said.

"I can't, I have dinner to attend.", I said.

"Please, it won't be too long, can we just talk outside for a moment?", she asked.

She's giving me her puppy eyes, which is my weakness from the very first time.

"Fine. Just a few minutes.", I finally said.

"Thank you.", she smiled.

She held my hand, dragging me outside with her to the other side of the building, where no one can see us.

"So, what do you wanna talk about, Charlotte?", I asked.

And out of the blue, she kissed me.

Hard and passionate.

I can't lie, she caught me off guard but her taste is so addicting, so sweet.

My right mind wanted to push her off me right now but the desire of having her just making me surrender.

She kept kissing me, deeper, asking for entrance. I allowed her. I let her in and I kissed her back with the same passion.

I can't think clearly right now.

Maybe I can.

But I don't want to.

We pulled away to catch our breaths. But before I can fully regain my composure, Charlotte kissed me again. It's getting heated and I can't help but wander my hands all around her body.

She lets out a moan.

I growled in desire. I can't wait any longer. This is frustrating.

"Let's get out of here.", she said breathlessly.

"Where?", I asked.

"I know a place, but you're gonna have to drive us there.", she giggled.

"Let's go then.", I said.

We both ran towards the parking lot, getting into the car and I quickly drove away.

"So where are we heading to?", I asked.

"My hotel room. It's close from here, just drive straight from here and turn right. I'll tell you which one.", she said.

.
.
.

Once we got inside the hotel room, I pinned Charlotte to the wall, kissing her red lips, down to her neck, slowly trailing down to her breast, sucking on it.

She gasped, throwing her head back at the contact of her sensitive buds and my mouth.

How I waited for this.

I ripped her dress off, and pushed her down to the king-sized bed.

.
.
.

Chloe's POV - present

The car is now entering the giant gate of the Franzes' house along with Alessandro's men's car. I can't wait to retreat myself to my room. It's been a long night and all I wanna do is just to have a good sleep.

Alessandro glances through the rear view mirror while parking the car. He caught my tired and red eyes. I quickly looked away, trying to avoid his eyes.

The car is now parked neatly next to his other cars. Alessandro jumped out of the car and quickly turned to the other side to open Tiffany's door. He was about to open my door too but I already opened it by myself.

The cold night air hits my face, moving strands of hair from my face when I went out of the car. I wandered my eyes around to look for Nico but there's still no sight of him.

Where has he gone?

"It's freezing out here, let's go inside, Chloe.", Tiffany said, touching my shoulder.

I flinched away from her, turning away, just because I have dinner with them doesn't mean I'm not mad anymore.

"Thanks for the ride.", I said to Alessandro.

"Of course. You looked tired, go get some rest.", he replied.

I nodded and quickly walked into the mansion.

I was walking up the giant staircase when I bumped into Mykel.

"Hi Chloe!", Mykel greeted me.

"Hi, it's late. What are you doing? You look like you're in a hurry?", I asked.

"My day hasn't ended yet, I'm going to a club. Wanna come?", he smirked.

"I thought your dad cut your money off.", I said.

"Well..", he pulled out a black card from his pocket, smirking.

"Damn boy... whose card is that?", I asked.

"Stefano's card. He gave it to me.", Mykel grinned.

"You're a one hell naughty boy!", I whispered in disbelief.

He laughed and asked me once more if I would like to come with him to the club.

"I can't. My head hurts and I'm so tired. Maybe another night?", I said.

"No problem. Now, I'm gonna have to go through the back door. See you later, Chloe.", he pecked my cheek.

"Bye.", I replied.

I ran up through the stairs and finally reached my room. I took off my red dress and changed into a comfortable pajamas. Sighing, I climbed onto my bed and fell asleep.
.
.
.
To be continued....