A night out

🚨Play the soundtrack up there and don't forget to vote🚨

All I want is more,
There's no stoppin' us.
.
.
.

Chloe's POV

The music hits the club, radiating through the dark walls, urging everyone to step onto the cold marble tiles of the dance floor. Bodies covered in sweat, swinging, touching and pressing against one another. They all danced to the rythm of the music, everything seems slower than usual.

Mykel was dancing and grinding on a girl with blonde hair while Stefano and I sat on one of the bar stool. I have to admit that blonde girl does has a move. She moves closer to Mykel, raising both of her hands up as he touched her hips, gripping it and moving it into sync.

I studied my surroundings, a habbit that I always have. My eyes wandered around the luxury club. Everyone is having fun, I doubt there's someone sober here, except for me. Stefano ordered a glass of scotch but still hasn't drink it yet. That's when I realized he was studying me this whole time.

"Why are you staring at me?", I asked flatly.

"What made you think I was staring at you?", he asked, smirking.

I looked towards his face as he leaned closer, brushing my cheek with his thumb. I felt an electricity as his skin touches mine. I closed my eyes, for a second, I don't realize I was enjoying his touch. When he pulled away, I felt empty again. I longed for something loving, for something gentle and soft, someone who cared. I hate the way I feel about his touch.

I hate how it reminds me of Nico's small acts that seems so innocent but honestly it really meant alot to me. It made me feel loved and wanted. At least it was. Nothing last forever, huh? He has someone that he loves trully and I can't always cling onto him. Afterall, he was never mine.

Stefano retreated his hand from me and took a gulp of his drink. He grunts while closing his eyes tightly. I don't know if it's from the burning sensation of his drink or it's because he's frustrated. His brows are knitted together and I can easily see the wrinkles at the tip of his lids.

"You haven't answered my question yet.", I finally said.

He looked at me, amused.

I gave him a questioning look in return.

"You really are fierce and incredibly beautiful. But, miele the world is more than just a pretty face. You are so lucky to have people protecting you, well how do I say this, at least for now. Honestly, I don't know how long will it last, cause nothing last forever afterall.", he said.

"You know, everytime I think I started to like you, you always prove to me again that you're an asshole.", I said.

He chuckled, barely audible but enough for me to see the movements of his shoulders. He is clearly irritating me so I decided to go to the washroom to excuse myself. I rose from my chair, taking my purse with me and that's when Stefano held my wrist.

"Where are you going?", he asked.

"The washroom.", I replied.

I tried to pull my hand away from him but he still holds me in place.

"What?", I asked again.

"Nevermind, just don't be gone too long.", he said.

I nodded and continued to walk my way.

The hallway is quiet dimmed but I still can see people pressing against each other. A couple is getting out of the bathroom, giggling and kissing each others faces. I stepped aside to give them access and went inside the bathroom. No one is here or so I thought.