Attraction?

Trouble is just a necessary evil
And it doesn't always end peaceful.
.
.
.

Chloe's POV

"I think it's best if we go home right now.", Stefano speaks up.

I nodded, agreeing on his statement.

It's pretty late now and I don't think we should stay here any longer, people are staring.

Feeling uncomfortable with everyone's eyes on me, I play with the hem of my dress to ease the nervousness inside me. Stefano noticed and he stared back at the people across the room, giving that 'don't fuck with me' impressions and they immediately avert their gazes away from me. I look back at him, surprised by what 'one look' can caused to other people. He shrugged it off.

"Let's go.", he tugged at my arms, motioning for me to go out through the door.

"Wait, where's Mykel?", I asked, stopping my tracks.

"He's already gone with a girl.", Stefano answered flatly, like if it's definitely what always happens.

"Are you sure? We can't leave him alone.", I asked again, not sure of his statement.

"A hundred percent, Chloe.", he replied, starting to get irritated by my questions.

Stefano lays one of his hands on the small of my back, once again motioned me the door and I complied. Around four of Alessandro's men are already waiting outiside of the building. The one near the door talks through the headset on his right ear, probably telling the other to prepare the car.

Calmly, we walk through the parking area while one of Alessandro's men nods his head at us.

I can hear the cracking sounds of the leaves when my feet stepped on it's thin and dry layer. It's quiet out here. The wind blows a little harder towards us, moving a few strands of my hair back. Stefano tighten up his hand on me, securing me from any invisible or visible dangers that probably come into my way.

The car has already been started by the chaffeur. He opens the door for me and I slip into the car, and Stefano follows after me. The door is closed and the chaffeur went to his driving side.

Our car is now leaving the club area, and driving to our way home.

We are quiet, none of us spoken up, I can only hear the roaring engine of the luxury car we're in while it's hitting the empty road.

I have this one thing in my mind since we left the club, what's really going to happen with that 'guy'? Is Alessandro really going to kill him? Or is he gonna hurt him really really bad? Will he still be alive?

I'm struggling to hold my curiosity but it already gotten the best of me.

"What's gonna happen to that guy?", I dared to ask Stefano.

He looked at my direction, as if were asking me, 'am I referring to the guy that tried to molest me earlier'.

I nodded.

Stefano closed his once parted lips and pushed one of the button on his chair which it's function is to separate us from the driver.

Once the barrier is done, Stefano opens his mouth.

"What do you wanna know?", he asked. His gaze is lingering towards his window side, probably watching the road.