My new room

Lilly Pov
I was have just been dropped of at the mall with my friends we have all decided that we where going to do some shopping and then later on we will all end up going to the cinema to watch frozen 2.
Sofia Pov
I have just been sent a email saying that my order has arrived so I go to my front door and I see the van pulling up. Because Lilly's room is covered in all of her Rubbish I will make her new room the guest room. So I set it all up and it is around 6:30 she still isn't her so must be at the cinema.
Lilly Pov
The movie finished and we all got the bus to are houses when I arrived home I wanted to go and chill in my room but when I got their my room was locked so I shouted to my mum why is my door locked and she said because I have a surprise for you. When she came up the stairs she led me to the guest room and opened the door.
Sofia Pov
I was in the kitchen when Lilly walked in she wanted to go straight to her room but that didn't happen. I walked up the stairs and unlocked the guest room door and Lilly looked in and was in shock. She asked me what is this for and I said it's because you wet the bed the other night. As she was walking around the room I picked her up and placed her on the changing table.
Lilly Pov
When my mum opened the door I was in shock i saw a crib, a changing table with lots of supplies and diapers on it and just as I was looking at it my mum placed me on the table and started to take of all of my clothes. She then said "look at my adorable little baby" when she was unfolding the diaper. She held my legs in the air and slid the diaper under, she then put baby powder on me and then taped the diaper shut.
Sofia Pov
As I put her in the diaper I thought that I missed the smell of a diaper. So now that Lilly has her diaper on I gave her a t shirt to put on but no pants.
Lilly Pov
She picked me up of the changing table and placed me on the floor she then gave me a t shirt and I was expecting leggings but I was just left to sit on the floor with a t shirt and a diaper on, as she went over the rules
Rules
1 you are  to wear diapers 24/7 and that means bathroom is off limits.
2 you call me mummy and talk like a baby.
3 you will eat and drink what I make for you.
4 you will wear what I put you in.
5 and if you stay dry at night for a week this will all go away.
I was so nervous about these as I really needed to pee from drinking so much. Was she really going to make me wet and mess myself. As I was thinking about this my mummy left me to explore my new room. After I explored my room the urge to pee was so bad that I couldn't hold it and let it go into the diaper. It felt so amazing that I started to like it.
Sofia Pov
I left Lilly for around 2 hours so that she could explore her room while I made dinner for us.