The park

Sofia Pov
So it has been a month since I first put Lilly in diapers and I think she is starting to like being diapered. This morning Lilly called for me I went to her room to see her in a wet diaper. I changed her diaper and then got her ready for the day.
Lilly Pov
I woke up this morning to a wet diaper and called for mummy to change me.she changed my diaper and then dressed me. She Carried me downstairs on her hip and put me in the high chair and started feeding me. After that I got bored so my mum came up with the idea of going to the park. She put me in my push chair and went to the park. When we got to the park my mum put me down in the sand pit and I started playing until I messed myself. I didn't tell my mum but she decided that it needed changing anyway because of the sand. We walked into a public bathroom and she changed me.

Sofia PovI feed Lilly and then said that we should go to the park

Sofia Pov
I feed Lilly and then said that we should go to the park. We headed out and I put her in the pushchair. When we got to the park Lilly went to play in the sand and came back with a sandy and messy diaper. I changed her then we walked home and I put her down for a nap.