I was like a baby

Sofia Pov
I was cooking dinner and setting up a few more  baby things. I was going upstairs to go and get Lilly for dinner when I noticed her wet diaper but I was going to pretend I didn't know so she could sit in her cold diaper. All I did was pick her up and place her on my hip so I could carry her downstairs and put her in her high chair ready for her dinner. I was going to eat my food and then feed her.
Lilly Pov
I was in my room when my mummy came in and picked me up I thought finally I'm getting a change but she put me on her hip and carried me downstairs and placed me into my high chair. I was sitting there watching my mummy eating her food. When she finished she walked over to the fridge to grab a bottle of milk for me and then she pulled out a couple of jars of baby food. She fed me all of the baby food jars and then finally changed my diaper one she finished changing me she placed me into the play pen and turned on the tv. A few moments later my stomach started to hurt and I felt the urge to poo. I felt the urge to poo and a second later the poo came out and squished into my butt. It felt warm but I liked the feeling of wetting my diaper. I was sitting there in a messy diaper while watching peppa pig.
Sofia Pov
I had just placed Lilly into her play pen and turned on the tv. She doesn't know it yet but she is going to poop her diaper in a few minutes. I heard her stomach rumble before a large bulge at the bottom of her diaper appeared. She was watching peppa pig when I walked in and said who's my smelly baby. Just to be annoying to Lilly I walked over to her and pulled back the waistband of her diaper and said you made a poop for mummy.
Lilly Pov
My mummy walked in and called me a smelly baby witch made me fell like a little baby sitting in front of my mum in a messy diaper she made it 10 times worse when she pulled back the waistband of my diaper and said I made a poop for mummy. She picked me up and toke me to the nursery to change my messy diaper.
Sofia Pov
I picked her up and toke her to the nursery for a diaper change. I placed her on the table and untapped the diaper. I cleaned her bum and put powder on her and finally taped her diaper shut.