Friends forever

Lilly Pov
I have been going to my school for a long time now and it's almost the end of the school term. But I'm yet to make a really good friend until the last day. It was the last day and we had a new girl starting today and I hoped that we could be friends. It turns out that the new girl was Jess from holiday and we were both really happy about seeing each over. We went to class and she was allowed to sit next to me. We started talking and she moved here right after the holiday. But she went to a normal public school where she was bullied but she was strong and didn't let that get to her for a couple of months. After she got extremely humiliated she decided that she wanted to go to a school where it was normal to where diapers.
Jess Pov
I have had a really hard time at school and I begged my mum to let me go to the diaper school. When I got there I saw Lilly from holiday I was so happy and hopped that we could be friends forever. It turns out that we were turning into really close friends. We went to the mall together and went to the park together it was fun.

The end

I hope you have enjoyed my story and please go share the love with my other ones. I promise you all that I will make a new story coming soon so look out for it.