Beach day

Sofia Pov
It has been a couple of weeks since I put lily back into diapers and now I am going to surprise her with a trip to the beach. The other day I went to target and brought a pack of swim diapers.

Today I am going to tell lily about the surprise I have for her

Lilly Pov
I was sitting in my play pen watching tv when my mummy came over to me and checked my diaper it was wet and messed so she toke me to my nursery and changed my diaper when she was changing me she said that there is a surprise for me Tomorrow. It was now 8:30 and I was put to bed. I started to think about what the surprise could be when I fell asleep.
Sofia Pov
I was changing Lilly's diaper when I told her about her surprise. I then put her to bed as I started to think about what to pack for are beach day tomorrow. I started with a diaper bag for lily witch had swim diapers and lots of changing supplies along with a swimming t-shirt. I then placed it in the car alone with a umbrella and a few towels. It is now the next morning and today we are going to the beach.
Lilly Pov
I woke up to my mum taking my diaper of she said your surprise is that today is a beach day for us. She then replaced my diaper with a swim diaper and then we started to get are things in the car. When we got to the beach after a long car journey I wanted to go into the sea straight away instead of sitting with my diaper on show for everyone.
Sofia Pov
We arrived at the beach and I knew lily would have wanted to go straight into the sea but I told her that she could sit here for a while and have a little nap. she didn't even sleep she just sat there and got a tan. After a few hours we both got into the sea and swam for awhile we left to go home. On the way home there was a bad smell so my guess was that lily made a mess so I had to find a place to change her. We pulled over at a gas station and I told Lilly to go into the back seat as she did this she thought she was getting a change but I asked her to grab the diaper bag. She was confused but grabbed the bag. We walked into the gas station and I toke her hand and we walked over to the family changing room where I could use the table. I sat her down and toke of all of her clothes so I had access to her diaper I was mid way through changing her when a teenager walked in with her baby sister. I finished changing her and we walked out with lily just in a diaper.
Lilly Pov
We finally got into the sea and that's when I had the urge to pee I just let go. We had a little fun and then we walked to the car. We where a couple seconds into the drive when I needed to poo I just let it go again. We where in the car when my mum pulled over to change me. My mum asked me to go into the back seat I thought finally I can have a change. But she asked me to get the diaper bag she held my hand as we walked into the gas station she led me over to the family changing room where she started to change my diaper and half way a young teenager and her baby sister walked in I knew the teenager it was so embarrassing. After I got changed we walked out of the gas station with me in just a diaper.