Going on holliday

I was so embarrassed that we left the gas station like that as I think that the girl I saw went to my school and saw me getting a diaper change.
Sofia Pov
So after the beach day and the little incident at the gas station I have decided that lily has been a good baby for the last few weeks and that she needs more days like this. I went on my laptop and booked us a trip to Spain along with a big house to stay in with a nursery off corse. So the holiday is all booked now it's time to think of where we are going tomorrow instead of telling Lilly about the holiday.so it is around 4 in the morning and I am finishing packing the suitcase and hiding it all in the car. I'm about to go wake up Lilly and tell her we are going to a farm for the day.
Lilly Pov
I have just been woken up by mummy and got told we were going to the farm I was a bit annoyed about this as I have to go out in public with a diaper bag and in a push chair. We load the car and mummy put me in the front with her as we set of to the farm. After like 20 minutes I fell asleep.
Sofia Pov
we were on are way to the air port when Lilly fell asleep. When we arrived I put Lilly in her push chair with her diaper on show and her diaper bag on the back. We went to the reception when Lilly woke up and asked why are we at the airport. I just put a pacifier in her mouth and finished putting are cases on the belt. When we were heading to security I told lilly where we were going. I toke her out of her push chair and let her walk through the metal detector and watched them search her and could clearly see she was in a diaper.
Lilly Pov
I woke up and we were in a airport mum shoved a pacifier into my mouth as she put are suitcases on the belt. While she was doing that I realised my diaper was on show and I had a diaper bag on the back.we headed to security and I walked in first feeling nervous about wearing the diaper. I got through with a couple of odd looks but nobody said anything. We then walked around and mum brought me some snacks. We sat down and I felt the urge to pee so I let it go into my diaper. We sat for a while and then mummy went to the toilet and asked if I was wet I said no because I like the wet diaper feeling. That didn't stop her she stood me up and pulled back the waste band of my diaper and put her hand in just to see that it was very wet. She went to the toilet came back and said come on . I followed her to the changing room so she could change my diaper. She changed me and on the way out the girl I saw in the gas station yesterday was in her way in with her bang sister. I looked away and we got to the gate for the plane.
Sofia Pov
We got past security and sat down after a while I went to the toilet and before I left I stuck my hand down Lilly's diaper to find that it is very wet. I went to the toilet and came back to take lily to get changed in the family changing room. After I changed Lily's diaper we walked out and headed to are gate.