The last week of summer

Sofia Pov
This is Lilly's last week left of summer and I don't think she can go back to school or she might be bulled so I am thinking of sending her to a adult nursery or something. This morning I woke her up to find that this time she messed herself normally she wets her self but this is a problem. She can't go to school can she? Its not fair on her. As this is her last week of summer I started looking for nursery's. I looked and looked but couldn't find any I then decided that    I could send her to a school Which had most of the pupils in diapers. I signed her up and she got excepted straight away. Through that week I got her what ever she wanted for dinner .

Until we got to the second to last day when she asked me a question

Lilly Pov
I have had so much fun being treated like a baby but my mum has been getting me all of my favourite foods and I am starting to think something bad will or is happening. I don't mind as long as I stay in diapers I will be happy.

It was nearly the end of summer and I didn't know what was going to happen so I decided to ask my mum "mummy what's going to happen when I go back to school" she said " you are going to a new school so u can wear your diapers" I was very happy at ...

It was nearly the end of summer and I didn't know what was going to happen so I decided to ask my mum "mummy what's going to happen when I go back to school" she said " you are going to a new school so u can wear your diapers" I was very happy at first until I remembered that not all kids my age wear diapers. She told me that this school was only for students who wore diapers. After that I got really embarrassed because she said "speaking of diapers I think somebody needs a change." I was wondering what the school would be like for the rest of my spare time.