Restaurant

Lilly Pov
We left are room and went to the reception where we met Jess and her family. We all got placed into push chairs and are mums walked us to the restaurant while we were all sucking on are pacifiers.
Sofia Pov
I was pushing Lilly in her chair to reception where we met up with her friend Jess. I was talking to Jess's mum when we both looked at eachover and nooded we placed a pacifier into are baby's mouth at the same time. We got to the restaurant and placed the baby and teenagers into the high chairs then ordered for them and are selfs.
Lilly Pov
I got feed by my mum and she ate her food while I had a sudden urge to poop. I just let it out while sitting in the high chair it squished my poo everywhere. We finished dinner and mum took me to the changing room we walked in and my diaper was sagging a lot. Mum changed my diaper and we went back to are room. I was put into my crib and fell asleep.
Sofia Pov
Over dinner I asked Jess's mum what she was doing tomorrow and I found out that she has an idea of what to do. When we stoped talking there was a smell that was coming from one of the baby's. I did a quick diaper check on all of the baby's and teenagers which happened to be Lilly. I called it a night for us and i changed her. We all walked back to are hotel and I put Lilly to bed.