My new school

Lilly Pov
Today is my first day at my new school and I am a bit nervous, but also excited. Evan tho I am supposed to be in a punishment I think my mum has found out that I like diapers. I hope she doesn't stop me. So Right now I am having a bottle of milk. After that my mummy got me dressed and then she put me in the car. It took us a while to get there but I was so excited it went really quick. My mum dropped me off and we said goodbye before I walked in. When I walked in I was greeted by a really old lady who    Asked my name and gave me a small peace of paper. Turns out it was my time table and I had the best lesson first physical education. It was good in my old school but not sure about it at this school. Well it turns out that they do really small amount of sports which ends up with everyone talking.

I mean I made a few friends while in this lesson and they all have the same lesson as me next maths

I mean I made a few friends while in this lesson and they all have the same lesson as me next maths. I don't like maths so I let go in my diaper and with that lots of  ladies came in and checked everyone's diapers they then picked me and cute boy up for a diaper change. They took us to a nursery and changed us. After that they sent us back to lesson so we didn't miss much I decided to walk slowly. We then got to go home as a diaper school is only for two hours. My mum picked me up and for the rest of the day we went shopping for new diapers and had a very fancy dinner.