Chapter 4

~5 weeks later~

I'm in my dressing room changing to go home. Once I finished I walk out to the hallway and start walking to the entrance of the building to my van. Before walking out the door someone stopped me and I've never met this person in my life either he was pretty good-looking too.

Seulgi: Can I help you?
???: Hi, I know we've never met, but I'm Jeonghan.
Seulgi: I'm Seulgi....
Jeonghan: I just wanted to apologize on behalf of Vernon.
Seulgi: Oh....you're in Seventeen? It's okay I guess.....I'll be leaving now.
Jeonghan: Bye!

That was weird why did he even apologize? I get home and the girls wanted to go out to the Jacuzzi so we get changed and I go get a bottle of wine for myself I asked the others, but they said no. We go up to the rooftop and get in the hot tub. We've been in the hot tub for almost an hour so the girls started to get out.

Joy: Seulgi you aren't going to come out?
Seulgi: no I'm going to stay in here for a little longer.
Irene: Are you sure because Taeyong just came too.
Seulgi: It's fine I'll just mind my own business, he'll end up going to the other hot tub over there or go in the pool.
Yeri: Okay then if you say so.
Wendy: we're going now.
Seulgi: Wait!
Joy: what?
Seulgi: leave the Cheetos....
Irene: here, have fun.

They leave. Taeyong was in the pool doing laps. I then get a notification on my phone and check to see what it is. I was tagged on social media about my break up with Vernon and how he's seeing someone else now. I started to feel relieved, but angry and sad at the same time. I started to tear a little bit but quickly brush them away. Taeyong came over to the hot tub I was in, but his vibe felt different. It felt strange like he cares about me for once. He sat down near me, but not close.

Taeyong: stop crying it's annoying.

Nevermind he's still the same dick.

Taeyong: I get it he cheated on you and it's now public he's seeing someone else, but forget him. Everything will be fine and you gotta trust me on that one.
Seulgi: Thank you, Taeyong.

He seemed a little nice found it weird though.

Seulgi: Hey did you get the scripts for next week I didn't get mine in the mail.
Taeyong: I did yours is there too because it felt heavier than usual.

I stayed silent waiting for something to happen so it won't be as awkward. I took a glance at Taeyong he was just looking at the view of the city. He looked attractive. What the hell am I thinking? I take a sip of my wine shocked at what I just thought. For some reason the whole mood felt like lust or something more than lust? Why does it feel like that though? I didn't realize, but he and I were sitting closer than before and his hand was resting on my bare thigh. I couldn't say anything. Why? Why couldn't I say anything? Why do I suddenly not care that he is even touching me? Suddenly he started caressing my thigh with his thumb. I couldn't speak I was speechless by his action. He then lifted my leg and placed it on his lap resting it there.

Taeyong: I'm surprised you're not saying anything about this at all. I wonder why?
Seulgi: T-That's what I'm asking m-myself.

He quickly grabs me by my waist and lifts me placing me on his lap making me sit on him. Our faces were so close to eachother I could feel his warm breathe. His hands were placed on my waist still holding me while my hands were on his broad shoulders. He leaned in and kissed me I was kissing him back. His kisses were soft and sweet I ended up pulling away and putting my head down leaning it against his shoulder.

Seulgi: I don't think we should be doing this...

He made me look up at him and he stares back at me with his lust/sass eyes, As his hands still on my waist making circular motions.

Taeyong: Why? You're single anyways and YOU kissed me back too.
Seulgi: I know, but still it doesn't feel right at the moment....
Taeyong: *sigh* Alright, fine.

He took me off of him then started to get out of the hot tub.

Seulgi: Where are you going...?

He looked at me with a sarcastic face.

Taeyong: I'm going to catch elephants. Duh, I'm going to go back to the pool to swim and try to forget that this even happened.

He left and I stayed in the hot tub for a couple more minutes before debating whether to leave or not. I dried myself with a towel and then left. I get to the dorm and first thing I do was go shower after that I changed and went to sleep still thinking about what happened earlier.