Chapter 24

~1 week~

We are back at our apartment and I've been noticing Taeyong has been on his phone more than usual and smiles more often. One day he decided to tell me why he looks so happy.

Taeyong: Seulgi come out here real quick!

When I leave the room and go into the livingroom I see a girl who I've never seen before in my life.

Taeyong: Seulgi, this my childhood friend, Mia. This is the reason why I'm so happy I feel proud of her!
Seulgi: Oh hello! Why again?
Taeyong: She's in the group Everglow! I'm proud she actually followed her dream.
Seulgi: That's great! Congratulations!

In my head I was so sad this is the girl Jisung told me about.

Mia: Thank you so much! I um....didn't know you lived with your....sister? Cousin?
Taeyong: Huh? My sis- No! This is my Girlfriend, Seulgi!.
Seulgi: Hello nice to meet you!
Mia: oh hello...! Are you an idol too?
Seulgi: Ah yes! I'm in Red Velvet!
Mia: Red Velvet?! I'm so sorry! I didn't recognize you!
Seulgi: It's okay!
Mia: It's such an honor to see you face to face! Um...do people know you are together?
Taeyong: Yeah they do. I'm surprised you didn't know.
Mia: Ah yeah well I was focusing on training.

I just smiled what else was I supposed to do? Kick her out?

Taeyong: Would you like to stay over for dinner?
Mia: Oh uh no thank you I have dinner reservations with my members! Thank you again though!
Taeyong: Oh too bad maybe next time!
Mia: I have to go now! It was nice meeting you, Seulgi! Such an honor!
Seulgi: You too!

Wow Taeyong really is a chick magnet. Hopefully she doesn't ask him out now that she has met me. Soon enough Taeyong has been starting to go out with Mia to hang out a lot, but I don't blame him he hasn't seen her in a long time and I trust him too. The next Friday she became a guest MC with us. During the show she kept being very clingy towards, Taeyong. While others performed we were on break, We would talk about the scripts and Mia would go out of topic at times.

Mia: Taeyong we should go to this cafe near my dor-
Seulgi: Mia, right now we need to focus the audience doesn't seem happy right now.

Yeah I know why.

Taeyong: she's right please stop going off task, we can talk after.
Mia: oh okay...

She got upset and just skimmed through the script. The cameras finally come to us.

Taeyong: Seulgi-ssi wasn't that amazing!
Seulgi: Yes it was! What did you think, Mia?
Mia: It was good like any other performance.

Our eyes widened when we heard that because it didn't say that in the scripts

Taeyong: I uh well it was different it was a great song!
Seulgi: Yes of course!
Mia: Yeah I guess so.

We both smiled awkwardly. Thankfully it was the last performance.

Seulgi: Anyways! Everyone it is time for us to go.
Taeyong: We'll see you guys next Friday with more of your favorite artists!
Taeyong+Seulgi: See you next week!

She didn't even say the outro with us. They cut the cameras and we start heading off stage and go backstage. The director was there as soon as we get there along with Mia's manager.

Mia: Why are they staring at me like that?
Seulgi: You're going to get scolded.
Mia: What why?!
Seulgi: you didn't do very good as an MC.
Mia: What!
Taeyong: She's not wrong.
Mia: can we talk privately I need to tell you something.
Director: Talk later. Mia. The audience wasn't happy today with the show. Do you know why?

She shrugged.

Director: you said something that offended fans.
Mia: Like what?
Seulgi: "it was good like any other performance"
Director: You're practically saying all performances are the same! On top of that you had a very bad attitude and you didn't agree that it was a great song. Did you read the script at all?

She shook her head no.

Director: Do you realize how big of a problem you just caused?
Mia: I uh I-

She looked over at us and we were heads down to not get involved. She looked at her manager who was just as upset as the director.

Manager: What's gotten into you? You did perfectly fine in the beginning, but then started getting distracted.
Director: I'm sorry to tell you this, but Mia is no longer allowed to be a guest MC here.
Mia: Wait I-
Director: I'm sorry, Mia, but your performance was done poorly.
Manager: C'mon we need to leave and have a long talk.
Mia: yes sir. Taeyong meet me at the dog cafe at 7 pm.

She quickly left and we did as well. I was just getting out of the shower and saw Taeyong putting his shoes on.

Taeyong: I'm going to the cafe real quick and back do you want anything?
Seulgi: no I'm okay....
Taeyong: Are you okay?
Seulgi: I'm fine go on hurry back.
Taeyong: no hold on a sec.

He walks towards me and wraps his arms around my waist.

Taeyong: What's wrong c'mon talk to me.
Seulgi: Nothing everything is fine.

He leans my head against his chest giving me a kiss on my head.

Taeyong: I know you're lying to me and we're going to talk about it when I get home.

He gives me a tight reassuring hug and leaves. I head to the room and fall to my knees sitting in the middle of the floor looking out the window thinking if she's going to tell him. What if he does leave me for her? All this overthinking has me panicking in tears and I needed Irene. I quickly call her.

Irene: Hell- hey why are you crying what's wrong?
Seulgi: I n..need you right now.
Irene: I'm coming don't worry I'm here for you.

She hangs up and after a few minutes she comes through the door sitting next to me on the floor.

Irene: Hey what's wrong talk to me.
Seulgi: w...what if he l..leaves me for her....
Irene: What? Seulgi what's going on?
Seulgi: T..Taeyong went to meet M..Mia because she w..wanted to tell him something. W...What if he says y..yes?
Irene: Oh honey!

She quickly hugs me and Pats my back.

Irene: I don't think he'll leave you! He loves you!
Johnny: She's right I've never seen Taeyong so happy when he's around you.
Seulgi: He s..seems happier with h..her.
Johnny: I doubt that!

-Taeyong's POV-

I head into the cafe and order two drinks for me and Seulgi. I know she didn't want one, but I got it anyways. I was waiting for Mia to get here so I can leave. She finally did.

Mia: oh is that a drink for me?
Taeyong: Oh no sorry I got it for, Seulgi.
Mia: Oh. Okay.
Taeyong: What did you want to tell me.
Mia: Can't we chat for a little while first?
Taeyong: Uh no I'm tired and something is up with, Seulgi. I don't think she's doing okay.
Mia: ugh everything is Seulgi, Seulgi, Seulgi.
Taeyong: what?
Mja: Seulgi this seulgi that. What about me!
Taeyong: What are you on about?
Mia: Isn't it obvious?! I like you Taeyong! I've liked you for the longest!
Taeyong: Oh um Mia. No I'm with Seulgi and I really love her.
Mia: I can make you happier than her!
Taeyong: Mia get the hint that I don't like you that way.
Mia: Please Taeyong!
Taeyong: I'm going to go home and pretend like none of this even happened.
Mia: Taeyong wait! Taeyong!

I leave the cafe and head home. *Sigh* I think that's why she was upset.
_______________________________________
The next Chapter is the final chapter I had really fun making it even though it wasn't really good, but I'm having ideas of the next Story I'm making soon but I'm letting you guys hopefully you guys choose.