Chapter 8

I get a call at 6am from Irene.
______________________________________
Hey! Where the hell are you?

You guys locked me out and I left my key inside and I told you guys too. I called, but none of you answered not even the manager.

Okay, but like where are you? Did you sleep at a motel or something at friends?

Y-yeah I slept at a friend's house not far from here I'm already on my way.

Well can you come quickly we need to leave for a radio talk show.

I'm already heading in I'll see you in there.

Okay quickly!

______________________________________

I tried getting out of the bed and completely forgot about Taeyong sleeping in the same bed as me. I tried to slowly take his hands off of me, but he wouldn't budge so I smacked his head. He groaned sleepily.

Seulgi: Taeyong I have to go!
Taeyong: Ugh you didn't have to smack me! I'm alive you know.
Seulgi: well you didn't let go of me! What happened to I won't touch or do anything to you?
Taeyong: I was sleeping and I usually hug a pillow. Probably thought you were a pillow.

I get up quickly and was about start heading out the door, but Taeyong threw a pillow at me.

Seulgi: really?!
Taeyong: what? are you gonna go outside pantless?
Seulgi: what are you talking about?

I look down and see I had no pants on and thankfully my "sweater" was long enough to cover my underwear. I quickly got my pants and put them on. Taeyong noticed my red face and how I was panicking so he laughed at me. I glare at him and leave. I go down to my apartment and get in to see stylist already there.

Stylist: here quickly go put this on and you're on time thankfully.

I go out my outfit on and wait to get my makeup and hair done.

Wendy: where did you sleep at then?
Seulgi: I uh slept at my friend's house. 5-7 minutes away.
Yeri: hmm I didn't know that. Who's sweater is that looks big on you.
Seulgi: Oh! It's my friends I showered at her place and she let me borrow it.
Joy: Seulgi You're next.

They finish my hair and makeup and we all head down to the radio station.

-halfway through the talk show-

Mc: Seulgi-ah! Everyone has been wondering and so curious about your relationship with your partner from Inkigayo, Taeyong.
Seulgi: oh um my relationship with him?
Mc: yes everyone has been dying to know since they've seen you all so close to each other.
Joy: it's her boyfriend!
Mc: ah really!?
Seulgi: ah no! Haha! We're just friends that's all!
Mc: well there you have it folks! Seulgi is still single!
Seulgi: That sounded a bit harsh, but yes! I am! Tell your friends!

Everyone laughs.

______________________________________

The show ends and we leave to go to a fan sign meeting. While doing the fan sign I kept getting questions about Taeyong only.