Chapter 25

I quickly head inside the dorm to go to, Seulgi.

Taeyong: Seulgi! Seulgi! Are you in the bedroom!

Johnny came out running with his finger over his mouth and whispers in a loud way, but I didn't care.

Johnny: *whispers* Shut the fuck up!
Taeyong: Where's Seulgi?
Johnny: Shut the fuck up! *demon voice* why are you so loud?!
Irene: Can you both shut up! Taeyong, Seulgi had kind of a mental break down when you left and so she called me.
Taeyong: why did she have one? Is she okay?
Irene: She's fine now because she heard your voice. Also since you and Mia were very close she really thought you were going to leave her....would you have left her?
Taeyong: That's the most stupidest outrageous question anyone has ever asked me, Irene.
Irene: Answer the damn question!
Taeyong: Of course not why would I? She's amazing.

Suddenly Seulgi comes out the room and coming towards me wrapping her arms around my waist hugging me. I quickly hug her back rubbing her back for reassurance.

Johnny: Aw so cute.
Taeyong: Can you guys like leave?

They quickly run out and leave the dorm. I pick up Seulgi wrapping her legs around my waist and kiss her softly.

Taeyong: I will never leave you, Seulgi because I love you and honestly I do see a future with you.

~1 year later/Seulgi's Pov~

All SM artists and staff had a traditional party for New Year's. Soon Nct 127 will be going on tour meaning they won't be around for a while so I try to spend as much time with Taeyong as possible. Little did I know while everyone was in on something that I didn't know about I still don't know, but I caught on quickly that they were up to something. I decided to go get a drink with wendy and suddenly the CEO Lee Sooman started to make a speech.

CEO: Well it's been hell of a year hasn't it.

We all chuckled.

CEO: I just wanted to say that I hope everyone had a great year and I wish you all many great years more to come. I know there were rough times, but we'll get through this together because after all we are a family here. Also a special group has something to say as well.

As the CEO comes down I see Taeyong and his group go up to the mic.

Taeil: Hey everyone I also wanted to give a farewell since we won't be here next year for a while and we wanted to thank you for welcoming us as always in this family.

Everyone cheered and awed.

Taeyong: I also have something to say, but this is directed to someone and you all know here. Seulgi-ah!

Everyone was staring at me and I was suddenly escorted by Jungwoo and Johnny in a funny way making everyone laugh. I was so shy I was covering my face. Once I got up stage Taeyong holds my hand and his face get serious, but also nervous that only I can tell.

Taeyong: these past years of knowing you since school. I know things haven't always been great between us, but now having these really amazing memories with you up until now make this one of them has been really one of the happiest moments in my life. Even though we rarely had time in our schedules to even hangout than when we used to, but I've come to the conclusion that I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore.

My heart sank as I heard that and my face got sad making me tear up as everyone was staring at me. Suddenly Taeyong got down on one knee and pulling a ring out of his pocket my tears started flowing as everyone else was aweing.