Six Paths

Sasuke p.o.v

I sat up in the darkness. I remembered being stabbed by the legendary Uchiha himself. "Get up boy your time isn't yet done." Came a gravely voice. I looked up, floating above me was the father of ninja himself. The sage of six paths, his hair was gray from old age, "How are you here??" Sasuke asked. The older man gave him a soft smile before he answered.

"I'm here to offer you one last chance. You and Naruto. You both have the heart and the will to win this war, but to do so you must first answer my question." I nodded and listened intently as the sage explained what had happened to his sons, and while I listened I learned that his sons weren't much different from me or my knuckle head bestfriend. And I knew what an honor it was to be here now in front of the ninja worlds father but all my mind drifted to were the bubble gum locks of my emerald eyed beauty.

"So tell me. What is your answer?" The sage questioned. I didn't know why but for some reason I happened to hesitate, everything over the months with Sakura and with the war going on while I was still here made me realize that I had no time to back out.

"My answer's yes. I'll change this world, and this war will end with Naruto and me." I sternly answered.
The sage gave a short nod and held out his left hand, "I'll give you this power. Use it wisely." I also reached out toward his hand, once my hand touched his the power flooded threw my body then darkness took over.

"He will be alright now." A voice spoke.
"Alright now get away from my Sasuke-kun!" Screeched another. My eyes flicked open, I was now laying on my back. Kabuto stood over me, Orochimaru,Suiegetsu,Karin and Jugo stood on the other side of me. Karin seemed to be killing Kabuto in her head alot. Suiegetsu helped me stand, "Shew... Thought we lost you there for a bit." He laughed weakly.

"Thank you Kabuto. And I'm sorry Karin for what I did at the bridge." I immediately said. Karin looked at me with a shocked expression on her face, Kabuto just gave a small nod.

"What's happened while I was out?" I asked.
"Seems that Madara guy took out your old blonde teammate. Now he's all sage of six paths hair doo and fancy new robe. He's practically going to win now that the blonde guy is down." Suiegetsu said.

Looking down at my hand I stared at the black half moon shape. I could feel my power was increased by ten fold, but there was something else. I could feel Naruto's power, I could tell where he was.
"Then let's go. This war isn't going to win itself." I said giving everyone a determined smirk.

"Yes!! This is the Sasuke I've been waiting to see!!" Suiegetsu cheered.
"I'll gladly follow you anywhere Sasuke." Jugo spoke.
"I guess it would be nice to try to save something instead of destroying it for once." Orochimaru said giving us a smile.

"I'll never leave your side Sasuke-kun!!" Karin screamed.
"I wish I could but there is no need for my help. What I did was unforgivable, so I'll return to the snake sages cave and train." Kabuto muttered.

I nodded, biting into my thumb I made a hand sign then summoned a large hawk.
"Let's go."

To be cont....

(A/N: Wow third installment. I do have to say this is one of my favorite stories that ive written. Sorry if this doesnt follow really close to the manga but then again this isnt manga its a fanfic. I dont own any characters. I hope you enjoy more chapters to come when I have a chance to write them sadly my eye sight has been getting worse and its getting harder to see but ill continue writing. Thank you for reading. Vote.Follow and comment if your a true SasuSaku fan. Ok bye!!)