•Dates and Jobs•

I fixed up my loose hair before putting on make-up and clothes. I had a (f/c) turtle neck with a circular hold right under my collar bone. I had a high-wasted black skirt with fishnets and heels. It may have been considered odd on Earth, but here it was just considered normal.
It was morning and I walked downstairs to the lobby. Vaggie looked at me with a puzzled expression before realizing from my blush. I could tell she was silently snickering to herself.
Alastor walked in from another room before offering his arm to me. Was it possible for him to look hot?
"Shall we?" he asked. I stood up straighter for a failed effort to compete with his height. Clearing my throat I said, "Yes."
When we walked out I almost immediately unhooked my arm from his. His smile widened when he looked down to see me going red. I tried to keep my head down-to not draw attention. I really haven't paid much attention to my wings, considering I had a bird form. One shifted uncomfortably against the cold metal clasps on it.
Before long, we got to the restaurant and walked in. Everyone there seemed to be on edge with Alastor's presence. The waiters almost sprinted to make sure his needs were attended to. "W-what you two like today?" asked the nervous demon. "I'll Have you special tea, (y/n)?" Alastor asked me. I almost jumped hearing his voice before zoning out. "W-water p-please," I ask. The demon calms a little seeing Alastor isn't dating some all powerful demon.
"So, (y/n), what is the real, true reason you came to Hell?" he asks. I know that nothing will be accomplished if I keep anything from him so I just say, "I got to purgatory and had the rare chance to make a deal with Death. If I was able to kill some arch-angels I could be powerful in Hell. I was able to take the angels by surprise, since I was... twelve? thirteen? I don't know anymore. Alastor looks surprised. "So you must be very powerful then if you succeeded?" I start to sweat at his question.
   "Well, there's no denying it I suppose. Yes. I have some power. I don't intend to use it against you if that is what yo hate thinking," I say. "Well, you are convincing me," Alastor said. We finished our meal and got out.
   Luckily, no one was there when he walked me to the room. What Alastor did next surprised me. He bent down, and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Have a good rets of your day, darling!" He said walking away. I stood there in astonishment. The goddamn radio demon has interest in me!? The thoughts didn't sound right. I paced in my room with the door locked  so no one would come in.
   I felt something engulf next before I blacked out. When I woke up I felt a rope and saw Lucifer and the queen of Hell staring at me. "Agh! What the fuck!? Let me go!" I yelled. "Now now now, if you want to live you're going to have to do me a favor," said Lucifer. I looked behind Charlie's mother and saw Charlie sadly walk out from behind her. My jaw dropped.
   "Sorry, (y/n) I didn't have a choice," she said. I tried to use my powers but whatever the rope was that held me prevented it. Lucifer seemed amused by this before snapping his fingers and letting me go. I rubbed my wrists were some of the restraints were and asked him why he needed me. "Since you made a deal with death, and were able to kill arch angels, I'm giving you a job." "What is this 'job'?" "The exterminators have recently been getting out of line, so once a year each cleanse you shall lead them." Lucifer snapped his fingers and my bone wings turned back to what my other one was like.
   "Can I go now?" I asked. "Of course," he said. I appeared in the city and shifted to a bird for the rest of the way back to the hotel.

a/n
sorry this is a shorter chapter I'm having writers block, but i'll try to keep updating for y'all.