•Dinner part 2•

Alastor and I ordered and he looked up at me.  "(y/n), I know I have no excuse for not doing this earlier, but I do thank you for getting rid of him for me." I smiled and set my crystallized arm on the table. I had fingerless gloves on and the sleeve of that arm was pulled down. So, he didn't know well. "I must ask, how many injuries did you get? You look very well-as in, healed heh," Alastor mumbled under his breath. "Well, I can heal my small wounds like burns and scratches, but for my big ones... " I trailed off and took my arm out of the glove and rolled my sleeve up. Crystals coated parts of my arm. Alastor looked surprised. "Quite fascinating," he remarked.
    The waiter soon came with our and before scurrying away. We made small talk while we ate, elements of our human lives,what we did in our free time, etc. He was hesitant to tell me about what he did in Hell, but was surprised when I didn't have a big reaction. As soon as dinner came, it passed. We walked out of the building and he offered me his hand. I have him a glare and as I took it I felt the funny feeling of teleporting again.
   When I looked around we were on a rooftop. "(y/n), I know I didn't act like it, and it's hard for me to show it. Before you say anything, I know, I've betrayed you more than someone could count. But, I've found that I have feelings for you-" I didn't let him finish his sentence. I was too happy. I walked over and said, "Your not the only me who feels that way." He looked down and chuckled. "Well my dear, may I take you home?" I nodded, but he bent down gave me a kiss. I melted into it. I felt like I could stay their forever but we needed to break contact for air. Alastor looked down at me with a soft smile, then grabbed my hand and teleported me to my room.

Sorry that this was rushed, I needed a partial chapter for you guys so here it is. I'm actually gonna try and be able to update now. Sincerely, R0achy