•Bye Mom•

She looked at me with saddened eyes. "Haha, I guess you wouldn't recognize me in this state. You know, you were on the news in hell when all the arch-angels were killed," she said. I could tell her voice was strained from many years of stress. "Um, ok but who even are you?" I ask. She looks hurt by the words and sighs. Looking away, she doesn't answer. A i really don't care. I'm tired and I probably won't find another deer demon anytime soon. "Time to get this over with," I mutter under my breath. My halo starts to fully form before she says, "I'm your mother (y/n)." I feel my heat race. I'm happy to finally see her, but angry that I would be alive if it wasn't for her. I just look away to think. I need to kill her, but I finally found her. And who knows what Alastor will do to me if he finds out that I met a deer demon and didn't kill it for him. I make up my mind. She's the reason I'm here anyway. "Will-will you come outside with me?" I ask. "Of course," she answers. Smirking, I lead her outside. I shrug off the the fact that demons are watching.
"So, I-I'm so-" I interrupt her. My halo is at full form, and My band is raised, picking her up. "What are you doing!?" she yells. I have the attention of demons. Perfect. I smash her into a wall, but not enough to kill her. She drops. My wings extend to make myself look more powerful. Squatting down I say, "I would be alive it wasn't for your fucking mental breakdown! Tell me, before I kill you, what went through your head before killing me?" I say. "I-*cough*Your father was the only one keeping me s-sane. I'm so sorry, truly," she begs. "Tch. I would say have fun in Hell, but your already here, so have fun Erased," I say before making a crystal pop out of the ground. It goes through her stomach. She only passed out, I figure I'll let her suffer. I sling her over my shoulder, before flying away. Guess I'm an orphan.
I fly to a secluded forest and set her down. "Now, how to get Alastor, hmm," I wonder. I feel something warm behind me and slowly turn around. There he is, towering over me. "Gah!" I yell falling over. "I see you were able to dispose of a life! And- they are still alive. I take it you don't exactly fancy this person," he says. "I guess you could say that," I mumble. Well I suggest you leave unless you want to be covered in blood," he says. I fly to the hotel.
I wash my clothes in the dryer and undress. I change into shorts and a tank top. I groan before rolling up my tank top. The bandages have a hint of red on them. I take them off to see that my back has healed. Lucifer's powers work fast. There is still a bad gash on my stomach though. I shudder, knowing I have to clean the blood off. Going over the options, a bath is probably going to be less painful then a shower.
I fill up the tub with water and get the things I'll need. I can wash my hair tomorrow, when it should be almost fully healed. The gash is painful as it gets cleaned off by a washcloth. I have to make sure to get the little blood clots off. I rinse the blood off the rest of my body, and get out and dry off. At least the water took the blood with it when the tub drained. I re-wrapped the bandages, feeling much cleaner. After finishing the rest of my nightly routine, I hop in bed. Right before I can go to sleep I hear a knock on the door. In take a quick glance in the mirror before opening it. Messy bun, short-ish shorts, sports bra covered by a strappy tank top. I figured it was just Angel or Charlie so I opened it unknowingly. I rubbed my groggy eyes before looking up at Alastor. "What do you-" I don't finish. It took me a second to realize he was staring down at me. "Gah!" I say surprised. I use my wings to cover up. "What?" I ask annoyed. He'a still staring. "I just wanted to say *ahem*goodnight*" he explained. "Well, goodnight. And stop staring." I huff. I shut the door. Unfolding my wings I plop down on my bed. What a day. My mind drifts to sleep.
When I wake up I can't get the last expression I saw my mom say before I skewered her. After getting ready I go downstairs. It's awkward seeing Alastor and he turns a little red after seeing me. I just look down. Talk about embarrassing. He walks over. Shit. "(y/n), How about after that incident last night, you can just not have to kill anyone for me haha," he said. I cringe and nod. "One more question, did-did you know who you killed?" he asked. "Yeah, she was my mother," I cat calmly. He looks taken aback before adjusting his suit. "Haha, you remind me of me. Killing someone in cold blood," he said. We both chuckled a little before Charlie walked over. "Did you say killing?" she asked. "Nope," I say. I'm gonna head out of the day. Bye," I say.
   Walking through the streets of hell demons still stare at me. Geez there acting like I just took over half of hell. My eyes roll almost by themselves. A demons rushes past me hitting yam should and knocking me over. "Watch it dumbass!" I shout. "Ugh, Why am I surprised it's Hell after all." I stand up and walk in the same direction I did before. I figured I'd pick up coffee or something. More demons ran past. I heard an explosion and tensed up. Slowly turning around, I saw a demon creating fires everywhere. Seemingly out of thin air. I looked down and remembered my injury should be fine now. I transformed into my bird state to get a better look.