•Dinner•

The news vans just started to record before he shifted into a shadow and went away. Hopefully they go a good enough image to know it was 'him' who killed Mateo. I looked down at my arm. A good chunk of it was partially crystal. I sighed and rubbed my head. My body was sore and I needed to get to the hotel. I got into bird form and flew off.
   I didn't bother to go through the bottom door, so I just flew in through the small balcony. Plopping down on my bed I went to sleep.
   Body pains woke me up at four. I plodded to the shower and got ready. I picked up the clothes from battle and chucked them out the window. It was Hell, after all. I was about to leave my room before a knock at my door began. I opened it and there stood Alastor. He cleared his throat. "(y/n), I would like to say a better thank you for helping me, how would you like to go out to dinner tonight?" he asked. I raised my eyebrow. "Like a date?" A small blush crept up his cheeks. "Well, I suppose you could call it that," he stuttered. My mood peaked. "Sure!" I reply. "I'll see you back here at seven then," he stayed. We both waved a faint good bye. I closed the door.
   Why am I so excited!? I think. "(y/n)-you do not, have a crush on Alastor!" I scolded myself. Although, what was the use, I knew I liked him. The day went by like a blast and it was 6:52 when I finished getting ready.
   Soon a knocking on my door could be heard. I opened it and there he was. "Shall we get going then?" he asked. I noded and he offered me his arm. As soon as I wrapped my own arm around his I felt my stomach churn. When I blinked we were at a fancy looking restaurant. He chuckled when I made an angry face at him. He must have teleported us. We walk in earning stares from many demons.
    A waitress runs up to us and quickly finds us a seat. Soon after, he looks up from the menu. "Found something that fancy's you dear?" he asked. I noded.

so guys.. Here I am. This chapter is immensely short. Turns out, my hand was worse then they thought. I feel really bad I wasn't able to keep my word about the updates. So, for a while, you might just be getting short chapters. I think my hand is affecting other things too, and i'm starting to loose motivation for things. I really hope you guys understand