•Fight•

I flew atop a building to get a better look, but still say safe. The demon was conjuring fires of all different kinds. Some demons were even being put on fire by him. I figured he was trying to conquer this cause the owner of this turf died after the extermination. And- he's even setting the bugs on fire. What a lameass. I know Alastor doesn't want me to gain power, especially from turf, but he just looks so EASY to kill. And besides, it's not like anyone's battling him. I'm about to transform out of my bird state but then another explosion happens. "Aw, he's gonna die before I even get to see his face," I say in bird language. I turn to see who is coming to challenge him-and it's Alastor. New vans start to pile up. "Aw, look who's gonna try to stop me. Is it the stupid little Alastor? Ahaha, try me!" he yells. Now I'm able to get a good view of his face. His skin is a light grey, and he has a hoodie and black pants on. In his white hair are only what I can make out as two black wolf ears. He has two white and black wolf tails and clearly has the ability to control fire. Alastor stands his ground calmly and moves his fingers creating the rift in the ground that I saw the first day we met. He makes clear attempts to try to grab him, but it fails. The fire dude uses fire as wings and flys toward Alastor, knocking him over. Alastor seemed to have been stunned by this action, so the fire guy took the chance and started brutally beating at Alastor, leaving burns and bruises behind. I wanted to help Alastor, but I knew he would have it under control in a minute. Right? He finally got up and lunged at fire guy tackling him. Alastor looked like he was about to summon one of the tentacles to take him out, but fire dude was faster. He summoned lava and scorched Alastor. He laid there unconscious while the fire guy walked away to let him suffer. I flew down to him, racing against the news vehicles. Still in my bird form, I used my ability to carry him without holding him to a secluded forest area in Hell.
When I landed and gently set him down, he was scorched. I transformed into my normal self and used my powers to bring a big flop of water to him from a near small pond thing. When I got back, I saw he was breathing. Thank god. I dumped it on him and he coughed ash out of his mouth. "Ugh, get up ya fatass," I taunted. This seemed to spark his attention and make him sit up and glare at me. I got up from squatting down. "I do say, you could've chosen a much nicer way to get me up," he seethes. "Just be grateful I saved your life," I relied. His eyes and smile widened against his charred suit. "Oh, well in that case thank you my dear," he said. "I don't get it, I wasn't able to move when he attacked me, it was like I was paralyzed," he wondered. "Oh, no wonder. Fire and lave aren't that strong. He can just paralyze people," I say. "Didn't think the all powerful radio demon like you would be beaten by him though," I say hopping up to a tree and stretching out on a branch. "Well, I'll just fight him again and win," he said. He began to walk away but I floated him toward me. "That's not a good idea Alastor. If he beat you once, he can do it again. Why do you think that paralysis demons barely ever loose turf?" I ask. "Fine. What should I do then?" he asks bitterly. I shrug. "Nothing," I say. "What!? I just lost a large part of turf! Am I expected to wait until another demon fights him and the I fight that demon?" he asks. "Wait a minute, why don't you kill him, and leave before anyone knows it was you?" he asks. "I thought you didn't want me gaining power," I answer. "I mean, you didn't have to save me darling~" he says. I feel my face heat up. "Agh! Never do that again! And also, I guess I'll do it for you," I say looking off to the side. "Great! Why don't you fight him tomorrow?" he says positively. "I, will decide when I fight him. But I suggest you get home, I'm going to the hotel," I say.
I turn into the bird and fly off. I see a ton of news TVs and when I finally get to the hotel I am greeted with a hug. "Hi Angel," I say. "Thank GOD your okay, I was so scared I'd lost the only person with a sense of humor around he here he says signaling to Vaggie. I chuckle.
Charlie quickly runs over to me and asks, "Is Alastor dead?" "No, he's just heading to his house." I answered. I whisper to her, "And he asked me to kill the weird fire guy who killed him." "Y/n are you crazy!? If he defeated Alastor he'll easily be able to kill you!" she protested. I shush her and explain that I know what's coming, and that I'll be safe. She looks away. After what seems like forever of convincing, I finally make her a little less worried. I greet Vaggie and the others, and the. order a few drinks from Husk. After a little more laughing with Angel, I go up to my room to watch TV. It seems like the only thing that's on is things about Alastor being beat. Hopefully I'll be able to beat him when I do. I start to change into more comfy clothes, and think about what Alastor said.
A weird part of me hopes he's okay. I get ready for bed and go to sleep.