•Betrayal•

I decide to sit on a secluded, graffiti covered park bench and only go back when I see demons start to clean up. I feel like someone was watching me the whole time, but I wasn't wrong considering a few demons were able to peek out of their window.
I transfer into bird state since it is a faster way of travel. When I shift out of my form and walk in I can see that Charlie was waiting for me. "Oh! (y/n) how was 'visiting your mom'?" She asked. "It was weird I don't remember much." I say. After greeting most of the others, to my dismay Alastor isn't here.
"Where's Alastor?" I puzzle. "Oh, I heard he just spends every extermination outside," Vaggie adds. "Yeah! Alastor said it is exciting!" Nifty says enthusiastically.
As if on que he opens the door like it was a normal day out. "Ah! (y/n), glad to see you made it through! How was your mother's house?" Thank God he didn't know it was me.
"It was ok, awkward, but ok," I lie. He then greets the others and soon everyone is off doing their own thing. Alastor asks me to follow him and I cluelessly nod. We are where there is not anyone else and he clears his throat. "This may sound extremely odd coming from me, but I am glad you are ok my dear," he says. "Aw Alastor!" I say giving him a hug. I just get up to his chest in the hug. I hear that same static and feel a cold tentacle trace the back of my spine before piercing though my skin. I pull back seeing the black tip protruding from my belly from my back. "Hahaha! My dear you are much too gullible," he proudly says. Hate and tears fill my eyes. I have to shake them off because I feel like passing out. By the time I get a little of my senses back, Alastor is behind me about to stab much more violently.
I am able to doge them and change into my bird form, the now red tentacle falling to the ground. I hear Alastor laugh like a maniac as I fly away as quick as I can.
   The wound in my bird state doesn't exist, but I'll have less life left the longer in in this. I take as many turns and twists as possible so Alastor doesn't follow me. I finally get to Lucifer's building, the static still ringing in my ears.
A demon walks in right as I get there, so I take the chance to fly in and up the old stair flight. I get to his off ice and just pound in the door with my entire small body. "Come in," a sharp voice says.
The door opens and I fly in. He looks confused for a second, but realizes it's me and something is wrong. I shift out of form. A large bright red spot is formed around my torso and his jaw drops when he sees this.
"Okay, (y/n). I'll ask questions later but now you need to do everything I say." I can barely nod. "Lay down on the ground, and don't move." I hear a sharp crack. My body is glowing. My insides feel like they are being ripped apart while he mumbles something in a different language. A large burst of black and yellow come from the large gash in my body and I involuntarily sit up. There is a bandage around my torso and Lucifer is standing with his arms behind his back facing a window.
"Thank you," I say. "It's no problem-healing spells are easy. Would you please tell me how this happened?" he asked. "Well, um, I was out with A- with my friend. And he stabbed me behind my back." I say. As much as I hate Alastor, if anyone's gonna kill him it's gonna be me.
   "Listen (y/n) I may lie a LOT, but I promise not to kill them if they're not a real threat to my power." he said. I rolled my eyes before mumbling, "Alastor." "Who?" "Alastor." I see the color drain from his already white face when I mumble Alastor. *Ahem* "(y/n), would you please explain to me why of all the demons in Hell, you did something to anger him," Lucifer said. "I didn't do anything fucking wrong! He just randomly stabbed me in the back. Literally!" my words coming like venom. "If you didn't anger him then the only way he could have kno- did you tell him about being the lead of the exterminator!?" "No! Only Charlie and I know! He doesn't even know half of my powers!" "Then he must of found out someway." "Um, you highness or whatever, why are you afraid of Alastor. Don't you control Hell?" He looks annoyed. "I'm not 'afraid' of him, but unlike in Heaven things can challenge me for my power. How do you think I killed Satan?" Wait WHAT?!? How many goddamn devils were ther- oh. Shut up it's not funny. (Lucifer made a joke, it's only been him)
"One, not funny. Two, I'll be fine. He knows that he can't do anything now that I know what he's been planning. Hot tears filled my eyes before I quickly wiped them away. Anyway, thanks for healing me, but everyone will be suspicious if I'm gone for long. Oh! One more question:Is it possible to get back into heaven?" Lucifer looked away before chuckling. "It's not possible for you or me to. We're both fallen angels. We would burn if we got into heaven. "Oh, well I guess that makes sense," I say. Looking to the corner, he says, "Even thought this is hell, I am still a fair man," I look puzzled. He then hands me my money. I bid my goodbye and don't bother using my bird form.
   After what seems like agonizing hours of walking to the hotel, my injury still utterly horrifying, I arrive and almost crash through the door. I see a little bit of blood on the bandages are through the hold on my top. I almost faint before Angeldust walks by.
   "The fuck happened to you?" he laughs. By now I'm acting like I'm high considering the blood loss is kicking in and I feel like fainting. "Waaaaht the uh.. what happed to you pffffffft. Whiii areee you a spoodooder? Mmmmmm. I'm hungryyyy Imma get a sandwitxhhhhnah sven." Angel looks like he's about to die from laughter before seeing the blood on the bottom of my top. "I'm not even gonna ask-Now let's get ya fixed up," Angel said.