First world

Hey Author here Weiss name is spelled wrong for the first couple of chapters, I do eventually fix that but just a heads up for you new readers

————————————————————————

A: If you want to know how this started then go to pilots and one shots.

7: So is everyone ready to see the first world.

Ruby: Yes we are.

7: Alright let's do this.

A movie screen lights up and we see Jaune in an apartment with a strange watch on his wrist quickly packing a bag while talking to an unknown person.

Jaune: Hey dude are almost done.

???: I've been done I'm watching the windows to see if there's anything interesting going on.

Phyrra: Hey 7 who is Jaune talking to.

Ren: And what are they doing.

7: Well first the person he's Kevin Hokori he's Jaune's friend and partner. As for what their doing it's pretty obvious right their moving out of the apartment.

Jaune: There I'm done let's go.

Kevin: Ok let's go the car is down in the parking lot so let's get down there.

Jaune: Alright by the way do you think that messing with the watch was a good idea.

Kevin: Well I honestly have no idea, heck I don't even know what that did to my body, but even if someone did track it we're moving and this place is will have nothing in it to find.

Ozpin: Mister 7 what exactly is that watch on mister arc's wrist.

7: Was waiting for someone to ask about that. You see the watch is a piece of alien technology that let's the user change his dna to that of other alien species that it has stored in it.

Jaune: How did I get it and where is my team.

7: Well that's kinda a sad story but here we go, you all remember that Jaune's transcriptions were fake right.

Everyone: Yes

7: Well in this world after Jaune saved Cardin from that ursa he revealed to everyone that they were fake.

Everyone has a look of anger on their face after they hear this. 

7: But the trouble doesn't end there for Jaune with his transcripts revealed Ozpin was forced to expel Jaune from beacon, his family disowned him and almost all of you turned on him the people he thought he could trust have not only abandoned but have thrown him to the curb so what does he do he takes whiess advice and goes to the emerald forest to either take his life or let some Grimm do it.

Everyone's eyes widen at what they just hear especially whiess who never thought she would tell someone to do that.

7: Now he went but while their he notices something crash down and goes to investigate what it is and finds the watch which is called the omnitrix. And know well I have this song about it for.

7: Now he protects Remnant under the story that ten different aliens have come to this planet to protect it.

Yang: What about Kevin.