Chapter 7

"You!"

Y/n looked up from his notes to see Oikawa, standing in front of his desk with his hand on his hip, pointing at him. "I have no choice but to get along with you!"

"Huh?"

"For the sake of Iwa-chan's love life, I will tolerate you!"

He was surprised for a second before he smirked. "Oh? Is that so~?"

Y/n got up from his seat and hovered over Oikawa. "So, what you're saying is...I can have him."

Oikawa backed away. "Sure! Whatever!" he answered, sticking out his tongue and lowering the bottom of his eye with his finger.

He chuckled to himself as he put his stuff away. "In that case, I expect to have no problems when I take him," he said before leaving the classroom.

"'I expect to have no problems when I take him~'! That's just stupid!"

Oikawa continued on with his rant as he walked off to go practice.

--

Iwaizumi spiked one of the sets Oikawa sent him, taking note of his friend's piercing gaze. He sighed and turned to him. "What is it, Oikawa? You've been giving me that look since practice started."

Oikawa narrowed his gaze. "I don't get it..."

"Hmm?"

The brown-haired male fell to his knees, whining. "Why him?! Iwa-chan~!!!"

He crawled over to Iwaizumi, hugging his waist. "Get off me, Trashykawa! What's your problem?!"

"Why did you fall for him?! That bastard took everything I had! I was popular! The good-looking setter from Seijoh! He took everything!!" he continued. "I even let him have you!!"

A blush made its way onto Iwaizumi's facing at hearing these words. "W-Wha?! Why did you say that?!"

Iwaizumi hit the top of Oikawa's head before pushing him off. He crouched down, putting his arms over his head, steam radiating off of him. The others looked at them with curious looks. Oikawa was dead on the floor and Iwaizumi was crouching with his head covered. "What are they--"

"Better not to ask," Matsukawa said as he walked by them.

The others nodded and got back to practice. Iwaizumi was still blushing like crazy.

Have me...?

"Hajime...~"

His eyes widened.

Wha?!

He shook his head and took a deep breath.

Alright... I'm okay...

He stood back up and continued with practice, ignoring the stares he got from the others.

--

As Iwaizumi walked towards the gate with Oikawa, he stopped. Oikawa turned to look at him. "What are you doing, Iwa-chan?"

"I--" Iwaizumi was about to answer until a realization came to him.

Shit! I just stood here out of habit!

"Uh...Nothing. I just-- promised to meet up with Y/n once practice was over. We were....supposed to...hang out..." he explained, his voice getting quieter with every word spoken.

"..."

Iwaizumi turned to him when he noticed how quiet he was. "You wait for him too?! What kind of asshole is he?!"